xisto Community
Scoutmann

Mccain

I still can't get over it, Mccain lost!I was starting to get over it, until i saw the news yesterday, two weeks after the election, they had finally counted all the votes, two weeks!Also my friends parents went to register to vote and apparently their street didn't exist. Well heres the deal they are republicans! Also I found out that they don't count the militaries vote. Aren't they citizens too?We had the wise old guy and the female terminator versus the two most libraral snakes in washington! Obama's a jerk and our countries done for!I mean look at the primaries, Hil had it cinched, and then Barack Hussein Obama (Yeah thats right the middle name!) comes out of nowhere and takes all here electoral votes. And if that weren't enough they made her announce that he was the nominey at the convention!I think Obama has ties with the Chicago Mafia and he got his way paid in, along with the votes from the A.C.O.R.N registered characters Mickey Mouse and his unofficial official Wife/Girlfriend Minney! And all the other cartton caracters!

Does it really matter if your parents' votes weren't counted? Votes don't matter anyway, they don't change anything, so don't get so worked up about it. Also, Mccain, Obama, and Hillary all would and will bring this country to a whole new low. They are all terrible candidates and if I had a choice I'd make sure none of them won the presidency, but its too late. One of the terrible candidates won and the country is going to go to the dogs. So much for the USA, I think I'm moving to Canada.

Well I think Mccain would have been better.And they were not my Parents, they were really my friends parents.But Obama's probably not a bad guy, but his friends, the Billy Bomber, his dad who introduced him to terrorism. Also Palin was what made the race as close as it was

I usually tend to stay away from political conversations because I get annoyed rather quickly at how inefficient and flawed politics in the US really is. I'm not sure if Mccain would have been better or not, they both have some pretty bad cons that would have made them both terrible choices. But what is done is done and there is no use ranting about it now, we're going to have to live through another 4 years of a terrible president and then we hope that next election the American public takes their head out of their a** and picks a decent president.

Being close to the age of election I paid a bit more attention to them this year, but I do not know all of the details about each of the candidates. I do know that there were lots of allegations into Barrack Obama's past and friends and whether he is even a citizen but I would not go and judge him by his middle name or who his dad was friends with. In politics everything is reworded to make an opponent look bad or unpatriotic whatever the case may be. This is true for both sides but I think it was more highly publicized due to Obama's race and relations. I personally did not have a favorite in the race because of all the bias I was influenced by so I gave up this time seeing as I can not vote anyway. The way I see it, we should not judge Obama until we see where he takes the country as a whole and whether his plans benefit the majority or not. It is not fair to criticize his job as a President when he has not even been inaugurated. It will take time for him to even make change in the country as change does take time but hopefully he may prove you wrong.

not only did Mccain lose, and its gonna make a lot of you mad and may get me in trouble but america lost too. back on Nov 5th I happen to be bored and cruising yahoo chat rooms. every room I went into there where people from Pakistan Iran and Iraq cheering Obama and calling him here brother in arms. Honestly made me sick. No I am not being a bigot or anything like that. But I do remember 9-11 and I feel and it is just me. Obama will give away the farm like Ragan did with Gustav.

I don't hate him because hes black or nuthun. Its just that at a time when we are fightin muslims, i just don't think we should have a muslim presidnet, who has suicide bomber friends

Erm... Not that religion should even enter the matter when choosing a president, but Obama is a Protestant Christian. I'm also stunned that you can state he "has suicide bomber friends". That is a very serious thing to say, especially with a total lack of evidence...

did you seriously just say that

I'm pretty sure I did just say that. Can you tell me what difference would it make if you voted rather than not voting? That's right, none. What difference would it make if you recruited one hundred thousand people who were going to vote one way, and you changed their views and now they are going to vote for another candidate? You might change half a percentage of the popular vote, and at most, maybe change a state one way or the other (if they are all in the same state and the state is relatively small), but in reality that won't make any difference who wins presidency, and also in reality I'd like to see you change the views of hundred thousand people.

Can you tell me what difference would it make if you voted rather than not voting?

None.

Can you tell me what difference it would make if half the people who voted thought that way?

Lots.

If loads of people think there isn't a point to voting then it will drastically affect the result of the election. This is the problem we have in the UK at the moment. Very few of the young voters are bothering to vote, as they don't see a point. The same applies to many other demographic groups, resulting in a very skewed voting population that doesn't actually reflect the population in the country as a whole.

If loads of people think there isn't a point to voting then it will drastically affect the result of the election. This is the problem we have in the UK at the moment. Very few of the young voters are bothering to vote, as they don't see a point. The same applies to many other demographic groups, resulting in a very skewed voting population that doesn't actually reflect the population in the country as a whole.

I completely agree with what you are saying. And I completely think other people should go out and vote, I'm merely posting my thoughts based on what I do. I think anyone who wants to vote should do so since if the majority didn't vote, then it could be a problem. However, if I change my mentality and decide to go out to vote next election it will not change anyone else's opinions. In reality it is very important that many people vote for the exact reason you listed there, and in no way am I intentionally discouraging people from voting. I was merely pointing out a fact that just because the topic starter's friend's parent's votes didn't get counted it really makes no difference.

I'm pretty sure I did just say that. Can you tell me what difference would it make if you voted rather than not voting? That's right, none. What difference would it make if you recruited one hundred thousand people who were going to vote one way, and you changed their views and now they are going to vote for another candidate? You might change half a percentage of the popular vote, and at most, maybe change a state one way or the other (if they are all in the same state and the state is relatively small), but in reality that won't make any difference who wins presidency, and also in reality I'd like to see you change the views of hundred thousand people.

why do you think presidents campaign? It's not to make them feel better about themselves, that's for sure.

also, I find it funny how you can berate the democrat and republican candidates when you didn't even know the candidate of the party you support.

I still can't get over it, Mccain lost!I was starting to get over it, until i saw the news yesterday, two weeks after the election, they had finally counted all the votes, two weeks!
Also my friends parents went to register to vote and apparently their street didn't exist. Well heres the deal they are republicans! Also I found out that they don't count the militaries vote. Aren't they citizens too?
We had the wise old guy and the female terminator versus the two most libraral snakes in washington! Obama's a jerk and our countries done for!

I mean look at the primaries, Hil had it cinched, and then Barack Hussein Obama (Yeah thats right the middle name!) comes out of nowhere and takes all here electoral votes. And if that weren't enough they made her announce that he was the nominey at the convention!

I think Obama has ties with the Chicago Mafia and he got his way paid in, along with the votes from the A.C.O.R.N registered characters Mickey Mouse and his unofficial official Wife/Girlfriend Minney! And all the other cartton caracters!

i totally agree with you especially with the chicago mafia bit! barack the clown should not have won at all. barack hussein osama is really bad. mccain should have won. mccain had more experience and isn't muslim. america might as well have voted for osama bin ladin! i would have voted for stalin over this joker. the good thing is that i don't live in america. i love america and it is the best country but i mean i would want to live in america with some mafia terrorist as president! i never heard that they didn't count military votes though. are you sure that is right?

but america and the world are going to have a hard 4 and hopefully america will choose smarter next time.