xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fu Still Better

I Have Positive Credits, And My Account Is Still..

I have positive credits, and my account is still suspended.The thing said that when you have positive credits, your account will get unsuspended, but mine is.Why is that?Geeze, this thing is confusing.And oh, OpaQue if you see this, I sent you a private message if you haven't noticed.Thanks.

Your accoutn will be suspended only when you have 4 or more hosting credits.Now you may ask why ?The answer is, If the system just Unsuspended after you have a positive hosting credit, it will be exhausted easily if you quit posting at that instant and we do not want to hog up our system. So please secure atleast 3-4 days for yourself. And the managing script is executed periodically. Please give some time for our script for un-suspending your account.

woohoo i finally got positive hosting credits. anyway when i joined i remember you saying that you wouldn't give us a limit when to be active (eg. 7 posts a week) because you said people would make loads of posts then never visit again but isn't that is what has happened now? :P:P

I guess...But I think you should bring back that thing that if your site has a lot of views and you're willing to put up a banner or something you don't have to post anymore.I mean, if people have good sites, they should be rewarded, right?Agree? :P