xisto Community
Ruben

Photobucket Issue [resolved]

In photobucket I won't let me upload my .png photoshop file. :?( I don't know why. It says: "invalid file type.", and in phpBB it says: "expecting extension psd, but is png." Anyone know?

Can you post the Image here so someone can inspect the Image to see if it can be sorted out?Or link to it?

In photobucket I won't let me upload my .png photoshop file. :?( I don't know why. It says: "invalid file type.", and in phpBB it says: "expecting extension psd, but is png."
Anyone know?

If it's a photoshop file, you'll need to save it as a PNG, or JPG while you're in PS. But personally, if this problem does persist in photobucket, why not use some alternative image hosting sites. Hey, I know of agood image hoster, that Opaque made :)

ImageFilez

Can you post the Image here so someone can inspect the Image to see if it can be sorted out?

Or link to it?

No need, SOLVED! YEAY!

If it's a photoshop file, you'll need to save it as a PNG, or JPG while you're in PS. But personally, if this problem does persist in photobucket, why not use some alternative image hosting sites. Hey, I know of agood image hoster, that Opaque made :)

ImageFilez

At first I thought I was crazy! I saved it as png, but I double checked only to learn I needed more detail. :)

THANKS EVERYONE! SOLVED. :P:D

Posted Image

No need, SOLVED! YEAY!

At first I thought I was crazy! I saved it as png, but I double checked only to learn I needed more detail. :)

THANKS EVERYONE! SOLVED. :P:D

Posted Image

lol, glad to see you were able to get everything all solved. Nice little userbar you got there. It was well worth the wait to finally get all the kinks and such, to finally get the image to show.. eh :)

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.