xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yomi

Help Suspend Homepage

I am told my host was suspended because: 1. You were *inactive* at the forums or broken forum rules. 2. You were not under the [HOSTED] group at the forums. 3. You did not update the Cpanel Username in the Profile field. Or that field is not set Properly. Click here to set it and contact Administrator at webmaster@Xisto.com. 4. Your Account was in voilation of TOS. But 1. I am active at forums.2. I have been at [HOSTED] group.3. I am not informed about update username, and also can't found where to set username from the link. I have filled area such as "Custom member title"4. I don't think what of my account in violation of TOS.So please help me.If I can no longer get the free hosting service, could you please give me one or two day to backup my data?

Your best bet is to contact the admin what does it say for your hosting credits do you have any left? You might have to update your info somewhere like you said look in your profile options. The admin is on right now so pm him or he should post here soon enough. I am sure its just a mix up and you should be hosted again soon.

My credits notify:

HOSTING CREDITS : (-)5.04

Your Hosting Credits have Expired. You will need atleast 4 credits to UN-SUSPENDED your hosting Account. After you make the required posts, your hosting account will be active automatically within a few hours.

The Hosting Credits determine the amount of days you can remain inactive. We recommend that you maintain a sufficient amount of hosting credits ( more than 7-10 preferably). This will give you enough time incase you cannot stay online due to any consequences.

I wondered that 5.04 is larger than 4 or not.

Your best bet is to contact the admin what does it say for your hosting credits do you have any left? You might have to update your info somewhere like you said look in your profile options. The admin is on right now so pm him or he should post here soon enough. I am sure its just a mix up and you should be hosted again soon.

43505[/snapback]

You have NEGATIVE 5.04 points. Make it positive by posting. As soon as you have 4 Hosting credits, your account will be un-suspended automatically.

In fact, I comprehend the nessesary of the credit system.But it is somewhat too rigorous than the orginal TOS.Anyway, you have the rights.

That's right.I just wish the policy could be continouse.Before this system works, I login and post every two or three day. And I'd like to do that.But now, I HAVE TO login and post every day, or the host will be suspend.Feels so bad.

But atleast you know exactly, how much you are supposed to be active. the main forum tells you exactly the no. of posts or days you can be active.

Yeah, and I'm glad to know the EXACT number...iI was a little worried about how much time that we were allowed...sometimes my internet messes up, and I can't get on...(I can usually get on the next day, though).