xisto Community
-Sky-

Gta Iv For Steam Users

Steam has announced the release of GTA IV for Steam users. The game obviously is not available until the 3rd of December although Steam players who love GTA will be looking forward to this game for Steam and will most probably buy it as soon as it is available. Discussions for GTA IV can be made in other game forums that support GTA aswell as other games. If you want to visit my gaming site, link is in signature.

GTA IV (Steam) link: Click click.

Yes. Buy some games you like, install download the update for it then play. Simple. :D With their great east-to-use built in Friends list for in and out of games you can still communicate with them. :) As you already know maybe. :)-Sky

Steam is a digital download distribution software. Instead of going to the retail shop to buy the boxed unit, all you do is purchase through Steam and have Steam to manage your purchase and your keys.The downside is the bandwidth required to download the game AND the speed for downloading from steam is never friendly. If i am not mistaken, the preload is for pre-orders only.

As far as I'm aware, Steam always make the preload for people who have pre-ordered. I have never been a fan of steam. It's fine for managing Day of Defeat, and Counterstrike, games which I purchased on a disk. But I bought one game through Steam for download, and the speed was incredibly slow.But anyways, this is about GTA IV which is going to be incredible. I always love having GTA on PC more than on consoles. But that's just because I'm a PC gamer, and to me the console just will never be good enough.Can't wait for the release. Going to be AMAZING!

As far as I'm aware, Steam always make the preload for people who have pre-ordered. I have never been a fan of steam. It's fine for managing Day of Defeat, and Counterstrike, games which I purchased on a disk. But I bought one game through Steam for download, and the speed was incredibly slow.
But anyways, this is about GTA IV which is going to be incredible. I always love having GTA on PC more than on consoles. But that's just because I'm a PC gamer, and to me the console just will never be good enough.

Can't wait for the release. Going to be AMAZING!

That is a good thing. Then you'd want to check out Central-Gaming.net. :) Central-Gaming is a site for any gamer who wants to discuss games get help, FAQs etc. :D Look forward to see you on then dude! :)

-Sky

That is a good thing. Then you'd want to check out Central-Gaming.net. :) Central-Gaming is a site for any gamer who wants to discuss games get help, FAQs etc. :D Look forward to see you on then dude! :)
-Sky

Shameless promotion :D Me love it! Been to your site. Nicely done overall, a little of self promotion will able to boost your hits to your forum :P

Most importantly, I have never used steam and I suspect that I'll use it in the future because I don't game. But if I ever want to buy a game from there I want to know, does it include DRM tech. with it?

I don't really like the idea of steam. Like, are you alllowed to install the games you purchase on multiple computers and such? Or are you limited to just installing it one one computer? See there is some kind of limit like that, then I think steam is basically a waste of time, seeing as if you could go to the store, buy the game, and install it on any computer you want.

I couldn't resist answering to these questions. Originally googleing for some information about pre-load for GTA IV on Steam, but got kind of provoked you guys don't understand the sole idea of Steam.Steam is an application for distribution of games. These games are locked to your account. If a friend of yours log in to Steam with his account, he can't play all the games you've got, unless he's bought them on his account too.If you are at someone elses house and wanna play, lets say, Left 4 Dead, but they don't have it installed, you login to your account, download it, and play. When you're done, log off, and they cannot play it unless they buy it too. One account cannot login at more than one computer at a time.Easy as that.

Steam has announced the release of GTA IV for Steam users. The game obviously is not available until the 3rd of December although Steam players who love GTA will be looking forward to this game for Steam and will most probably buy it as soon as it is available. Discussions for GTA IV can be made in other game forums that support GTA aswell as other games. If you want to visit my gaming site, link is in signature.
GTA IV (Steam) link: Click click.

This item is currently unavailable in your region

oh that's too bad! :D

Well all I can see is that before you buy or illegally download you need a decent PC like mine..... to Run it nice a smooth.Also a good graphics's card will come in handy.