xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joeblogg

Most Helpful Moderator which mod has been the most helpful to you?

Most Helpful Moderator  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which moderator do you think has been the most helpful? It is a really hard question and my vote won't go to one single moderator. My vote would probably go to all of them but the reason why it won't is because i haven't really talked or seen many posts of some of the moderators. Only a few moderators i have really seen much around the forums. So my vote would go to: rvalkass, jlhaslip, truefusion and serverph. I'm sure all the mods are all helpful but those are the mods who have been the most helpful to me personally.now for admins. This is really hard because there are only two of them. they are both really helpful but my vote would probably have to go with BuffaloHELP. its sort of unfair because OpaQue spends a lot of his time behind the scenes so we don't really see him around that much. So what are everyone elses opinions?

Edited by joeblogg (see edit history)

exactly! why i will not vote. it's one thing to talk about it in another thread that was already created recently. it's another to actually vote for one. yea, i got my top three mods for sure but i wont discredit anyone by voting for just one because they each have something to offer in their own way. as far as admins, i DEFINATELY wont vote for one or the other. they each have something to offer in their own way and yes, opa is behind the scenes working his butt off for everyone. i'm sure he has very little time but still finds his time to post and be a part of the community(even though i personally would like him to post more and i've mentioned that). buffalohelp is more front line but still don't see much of him but he seems to be aware and fixing anyone's problems that the mods can't help with. to choose just 1 admin or mod would be disrespectfull to the other helpfull ones.

now if opa ever had the courage to set up a vote and an award for the winner, i would probably have to vote the best way i know how.....but until that day comes, the admins are tied and the mods.....well.....there's 3 in my head but i ain't name droppin'.

Which moderator do you think has been the most helpful? It is a really hard question and my vote won't go to one single moderator. So what are everyone elses opinions?

None of them have ever helped me, make an option for that -.-

Have you ever asked for help or needed help? I'm sure all of the moderators on this forum would be more than happy to assist anyone who needs it.

well its really about who you have asked for help. there are all really helpful but as i said before i have only really asked for help or have seen the helpful posts of rvalkass, jlhaslip, truefusion, serverph and buffaloHELP. the longer i stay at Xisto i'm sure i'll get help from all the moderators and admins.

Have you ever asked for help or needed help? I'm sure all of the moderators on this forum would be more than happy to assist anyone who needs it.

Well once, but no one was online. But other than that, no. But that wasn't my point. :)

Anyway if I had to vote I'd pick jhlaslip, not because he's helped me so much but because he's a cool guy :)

As for admins.. not a clue

what the heck?!?!? i just told everyone i wouldn't vote but it says i did! what the heck???? now i'm curious where m vote is because i sure as heck didn't vote but it clearly states i have. this sadens me because it went against what i believed in to vote for just one. anyway....i guess my vote is in there somewhere, but *I* didn't do it! what the heck....i am dumbfounded....

exactly! why i will not vote.

Which moderator do you think has been the most helpful? It is a really hard question and my vote won't go to one single moderator. My vote would probably go to all of them but the reason why it won't is because i haven't really talked or seen many posts of some of the moderators. Only a few moderators i have really seen much around the forums. So my vote would go to: rvalkass, jlhaslip, truefusion and serverph. I'm sure all the mods are all helpful but those are the mods who have been the most helpful to me personally.
now for admins. This is really hard because there are only two of them. they are both really helpful but my vote would probably have to go with BuffaloHELP. its sort of unfair because OpaQue spends a lot of his time behind the scenes so we don't really see him around that much.

So what are everyone elses opinions?

I think they are all helpful. I mean, everybody is helpful at one area or another. BH, and velma help with Xisto - Support realted issues, and sales questions. I think haslip rvalkss help with general support questions, it's like a team effort. I don't think that one person does more then anyone else, and so and so. They all deserve a pat on the back.

I think they are all helpful. I mean, everybody is helpful at one area or another. BH, and velma help with Xisto - Support realted issues, and sales questions. I think haslip rvalkss help with general support questions, it's like a team effort. I don't think that one person does more then anyone else, and so and so. They all deserve a pat on the back.

yeah buffaloHELP and OpaQue are mainly helping people and spending their time in the Xisto and myCent issues because mycent is new and everyone has heaps of questions to ask. on general questions jlhaslip, rvalkass, truefusion and serverph have been really helpful to me.