xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
burgen

Foxgoo,

I think that name sucks... Foxgoo? That is so lame. I cant believe the owner of Firefox hasn't thought of that yet. But I am sure alot of money is involved in this so i guess i understand them but come on why FOXGOO?!?! That is the stupidest name to call a browser.

I've never heard of it.I wonder what it's about...The first thing I thought of was Fire Fox and Google for some reason.. O_o

I actually liked the name 'GooZilla', sounds like some some sort sort of giant alien monster from a bad 60s movie. Firegoo is good too, reminds me napalm :P

Or Firegle. >_>That would be weird though. OH! Have FireFox be the new search system, and Google we a browser.FLIP FLOPPED! :P *runs*

yea, i heard about this a while ago at zdnet.com that google hired the lead programmer of Mozilla Firefox. but that name... omg, that is just extremely lame: 'FoxGoo' ?? lool. GooZilla isn't too bad tho, that sounds a lot better.anyway, this sounds pretty good, can't wait for it to be released :P