xisto Community
Steffi

Introducing Steffi

Hey welcome to Xisto. Trap is a great free web hosting community. Now with our new Mycents, system:

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-credit-system-v30-online-resolved-free-web-hosting-domains-dedicated-ip-digital-certificate-managed/

It's easier then ever to get a great free web hosting package, with loads of benefits, as well. Well I hope you enjoy your stay, and enjoy all the things trap has to offer :)

Hello Steffi, welcome to Xisto.In case you missed it, we have our handy dandy quick introduction to our forum under Xisto Readme. You can find this link just above the shoutbox or in my signature.Xisto is an online community where we discuss just about everything. And by joining our online discussion group you are rewarded with myCENT, which you can use it to purchase various web hosting services.But before you go and start posting, please remember our basic forum rule--do not spam. I see that you already received a warning. We define spam in most logical way--if you copy and paste you are spamming. And we simply prevent spamming because it will then encourage you to contribute with your thoughts rather than simply pasting someone else's words.Now that you got to know a little bit of our forum through this introduction, please feel free to look around. If there is any question you can contact any moderator. And for your ease you can use the forum search to find topics that may have already answered some of your questions.Happy posting!

Topic Closed because this Member is a Spam Bot. Check their Posts. All identical. At intervals of about 12 hours. I'll bet they won't like the suspension. :)