xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
skyline

Estranged (guns N Roses)

When you're talkin to yourselfAnd nobody's homeYou can fool yourselfYou came in this world alone(Alone)So nobody ever told you babyHow it was gonna beSo what'll happen to you babyGuess we'll have to wait and seeOne, twoOld at heart but I'm only 28And I'm much too youngTo let love break my heartYoung at heart but it's getting much too lateTo find ourselves so far apartI don't know how you're s'posedTo find me latelyAn what more could you ask from meHow could you say that I never needed youWhen you took everythingSaid you took everything from meYoung at heart an it gets so hard to waitWhen no one I know can seem to help me nowOld at heart but I musn't hesitateIf I'm to find my own way outStill talkin' to myself and nobody's home(Alone)So nobody ever told us babyHow it was gonna beSo what'll happen to us babyGuess we'll have to wait and seeWhen I find out all the reasonsMaybe I'll find another wayFind another dayWith all the changing seasons of my lifeMaybe I'll get it right next timeAn now that you've been broken downGot your head out of the cloudsYou're back down on the groundAnd you don't talk so loudAn you don't walk so proudAny more, and what forWell I jumped into the river too many timesto make it homeI'm out here on my own, an drifting all aloneIf it doesn't show give it timeTo read between the lines'Cause I see the storm getting closerAnd the waves they get so highSeems everything We've ever known's hereWhy must it drift away and dieI'll never find anyone to replace youGuess I'll have to make it thru, this timeOh this timeWithout youI knew the storm was getting closerAnd all my friends said I was highBut everything we've ever known's hereI never wanted it to die

November RainWhen I look into your eyesI can see a love restrainedBut darlin' when I hold youDon't you know I feel the same'Cause nothin' lasts foreverAnd we both know hearts can changeAnd it's hard to hold a candleIn the cold November rainWe've been through this such a long long timeJust tryin' to kill the painBut lovers always come and lovers always goAn no one's really sure who's lettin' go todayWalking awayIf we could take the time to lay it on the lineI could rest my headJust knowin' that you were mineAll mineSo if you want to love methen darlin' don't refrainOr I'll just end up walkin'In the cold November rainDo you need some time...on your ownDo you need some time...all aloneEverybody needs some time...on their ownDon't you know you need some time...all aloneI know it's hard to keep an open heartWhen even friends seem out to harm youBut if you could heal a broken heartWouldn't time be out to charm youSometimes I need some time...on myown Sometimes I need some time...all aloneEverybody needs some time...on their ownDon't you know you need some time...all aloneAnd when your fears subsideAnd shadows still remain, ohhh yeahhhI know that you can love meWhen there's no one left to blameSo never mind the darknessWe still can find a way'Cause nothin' lasts foreverEven cold November rainDon't ya think that you need somebodyDon't ya think that you need someoneEverybody needs somebodyYou're not the only oneYou're not the only one

Paradice City CHORUS x2Take me down to the paradise cityWhere the grass is greenAnd the girls are prettyTake me home (Oh, won't you please take me home)Just an urchin livin' under the streetI'm a hard case that's tough to beatI'm your charity caseSo by me somethin' to eatI'll pay you at another timeTake it to the end of the lineRags to richesOr so they sayYou gottaKeep pushin' for the fortune and fameYou know it's, it's all a gambleWhen it's just a gameYou treat it like a capitol crimeEverybody' doin' their timeCHORUS x2Strapped in the chair of the city's gas chamberWhy I'm here, I can't quite rememberThe surgoen general say's it's hazardous to breatheI'd have another cigaretteBut I can't seeTell me that you're gonna believeCHORUS x2So far away x4Capitain America's been torn apartNow he's a court jesterWith a broken heartHe said turn me aroundAnd take me back to the startI must be losing my mind"Are you blind?!"I've seen it all a mllion timesCHORUS x4I want to goI want to knowOh, won't you please take me homeI want to seeOh, look at meOh, won't you please take me homeTake me down to the paradise cityWhere the grass is greenAnd the girls are prettyTake me home (Oh, won't you please take me home)Take me down to the paradise cityWhere the grass is greenAnd the girls are prettyOh, won't you please take me homeTake me downOh yeahBeat me downOh, won't you please take me homeI want to seeOh, look at meOh, won't you please take me homeI want to seeBoy, I'm gonna be meanOh, oh take me homeTake me down to the paradise cityWhere the grass is greenAnd the girls are prettyOh, won't you please take me homeI want to goI want to knowOh, won't you please take me hooooooomeBaby

Patience Lyrics(1..2...1,2,3,4)Shed a tear 'cause I'm missing youI'm still alright to smileGirl, I think about you every day nowWas a time when I wasn't sureBut you set my mind at easeThere is no doubt you're in my heart nowSaid woman take it slowIt'll work itself out fineAll we need is just a little patienceSaid sugar make it slowAnd we'll come together fineAll we need is just a little patience(inhale) Patience...Ooh, oh, yeahSit here on the stairs'Cause I'd rather be aloneIf I can't have you right now, I'll wait dearSometimes, I get so tenseBut I can't speed up the timeBut you know, love, there's one more thing to considerSaid woman take it slowThings will be just fineYou and I'll just use a little patienceSaid sugar take the time'Cause the lights are shining brightYou and I've got what it takes to make itWe won't fake it, Oh never break it'Cause I can't take it...little patience, mm yeah, ooh yeah,Need a little patience, yeahJust a little patience, yeahSome more pati... (ence, yeah)I've been walking these streets at nightJust trying to get it right (Need some patience, yeah)It's hard to see with so many aroundYou know I don't like being stuck in a crowd (Could use some patience, yeah)And the streets don't change but maybe the nameI ain't got time for the game'Cause I need you (Patience, yeah)Yeah, yeah well I need youOh, I need you (Take some patience)Whoa, I need you (Just a little patience is all we need)Ooh, this ti- me....