xisto Community
Spyda

Web-boosters.com

Well I just recently bought the following site, and have it now hosted on my web hosting account.

It's Web-Boosters.com

The site, is an advertising forum where you can get a large variety of services for your forum to get posts, members, and reviews for it. We also have some unique services where we will advertise your site via youtube or myspace, and even make a youtube advertising video for you. Registration is fast and free, and you get all these services for registering.

So hope you enjoy the site:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thanks,

bk2070

Advertising for free? really interesting. Are there any other(hidden) conditions?

Some services require posts, while others are absolutely free. For example, we have post packages where we will post on your forum. For example, if you have 15 posts on our forum, we will make 20 on yours.

Hmmm sounds interesting. Are there any catches to it? We just sign up at your forum, make a few posts, and then we get posts made on ours?

Hmmm sounds interesting. Are there any catches to it? We just sign up at your forum, make a few posts, and then we get posts made on ours?

You just sign up, make the appropriate number of posts, and then make a request for our post package. Then, one of our service members will get to it, and make the posts for you on your forum :lol:

This seems like a really good way of advertising websites and promoting forum activity. For advertisement on the forum itself are you going to divide it up into categories as there are many different kinds of forums and websites designated to different subjects and themes. I really like the idea of the Youtube video advertisement as well as it is a very popular site itself but I have a question about it. Do you just put up the video after you create it or do you also promote it. If you do promote them do you send a bunch of hits or actually advertise for it?

sounds really interesting. i see you've gotten yourself a couple of hundred members. how did you get these members? where did you advertise and how much did it cost because every time i set up a site it just stays there with no visitors at all.

This seems like a really good way of advertising websites and promoting forum activity. For advertisement on the forum itself are you going to divide it up into categories as there are many different kinds of forums and websites designated to different subjects and themes. I really like the idea of the Youtube video advertisement as well as it is a very popular site itself but I have a question about it. Do you just put up the video after you create it or do you also promote it. If you do promote them do you send a bunch of hits or actually advertise for it?

As for making the youtube video, we only make the video for that service. But, we have another service where we will get you a set number of hits to your youtube video. So in essence to your question, yes we can promote the video for you, but in a different service.

sounds really interesting. i see you've gotten yourself a couple of hundred members. how did you get these members? where did you advertise and how much did it cost because every time i set up a site it just stays there with no visitors at all.

Like mentioned the site was purchased from someone else, but I've ran sites with around the same amount of stats, and all your really need to do is advertise a lot, and refer as many friends as you can. I think most of my members who registered were friends of mine, or friends of friends :lol:

As for making the youtube video, we only make the video for that service. But, we have another service where we will get you a set number of hits to your youtube video. So in essence to your question, yes we can promote the video for you, but in a different service.

OK I guess what I meant to ask then was how you promote them though. Do you just tell people to watch a cool video or place posts strategically or flood it with hits and a higher rating to attract more attention? I guess there are many ways of doing it I just wanted to know a little more on how you went about it.

OK I guess what I meant to ask then was how you promote them though. Do you just tell people to watch a cool video or place posts strategically or flood it with hits and a higher rating to attract more attention? I guess there are many ways of doing it I just wanted to know a little more on how you went about it.

Various methods. One is I tell all the members of the staff, roughly 8 people, to view the video. I then run it through a couple of traffic exchanges. One traffic exchange I use it on, is one that I have a premium account so I get some good amount of hits for your video. Lastly is through AIM, telling friends about the video. So those are just 3 basic methods.