xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joeblogg

Favorite Nrl Team rugby league

Favorite NRL Team  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For those people who like NRL post what your favorite team in the competition is. Mine is the Sydney Roosters but what is everyone else's favorite team? I predict the sea eagles will be the most popular because they one the premiership this year so everyone who doesn't know much about NRL will go for the Sea Eagles. Post why you like them as well.I like the Sydney Roosters because they are the closest team to where i live and they are the team that has won the third highest amount of premierships, their last one being in 2002.

Edited by joeblogg (see edit history)

I voted broncos. I have no Idea what the NRL is, I just think that they have a cool name and therefor are worth voting for. Is this Australian Football? Or rugby? Or whatever? Lol I think I might be a bit lost, need to find my way back to England.

I voted broncos. I have no Idea what the NRL is, I just think that they have a cool name and therefor are worth voting for. Is this Australian Football? Or rugby? Or whatever? Lol I think I might be a bit lost, need to find my way back to England.

nrl stands for National Rugby League which is one of two forms of rugby the other being rugby union the most popular rugby game world wide. rugby league is basically an australian sport with most other countries not playing it. england also plays it but are no where near as good as australia because nrl is played all the time in australia and is heaps popular.