xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mizako

Pc Case

Hi guys,I need to buy a new computer case. I always bought my computers all set. I mean with the case properly mounted with everything inside. So, i do not know what parmeters i would need to take into account. The components i am going to put inside are:- mainboard: ECS K7S5A - graphics card ST Labs SIS 315, 32MB - power supply unit: 350W ATX - CPU-Ventilator: Spire WhisperRock IV - hard disk DD 120GB UDMA 7200 rpm SEAGATE- Network card- and RAM memoryAfter looking for a little bit. It seems that i have only to take into account if it carries front usb and if it is cool. Am i right?Tell me what will you ask to a pc case? I want to spend around 40 ?Thanks,Sergio

Any case you choose should be fine, just check that the case is an ATX...When I build mine, the case came with the mounts and screws, and there where lots of places for the screws to go to fit almost every mobo....

yes, some pc cases now available in many types, even with screwless type.so no need additional tools to install every things. just by hand.plug it and play it. simple.btw, have u ever look at the new apple iMac G5? its very pretty! simple but complete.

[qoute]btw, have u ever look at the new apple iMac G5? its very pretty! simple but complete.

43435[/snapback]

Yes, i saw in an exposition. It looked really nice but also quite expensive. I want to buy the case to keep using my old hardware.

thanks,

sac

Any case you choose should be fine, just check that the case is an ATX...

What is ATX?