xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joeblogg

Trap17 Myspace Profile! trap17 now has one

I decided to make a Myspace profile for Xisto. The link is https://myspace.com/browser. Any Xisto member who has a myspace page can add Xisto as a friend if you want. any comments or suggestions on the myspace page please post here. i don't know how to use facebook and orkut and have never used them so i will not make a Xisto profile on those social networking site but anyone who wants to do that and see if you can get a /trap17space to make it consistent.

Ah, unfortunately we are a bit ahead of you on this one—MySpace has been done: Xisto On [myspace]-[orkut]. Orkut was hit too, as you can see. :lol: But you can join the group with this new MySpace account which you have started.

yeah i knew about the group but i thought i might as well make a profile on myspace. the bad thing was myspace.com/Xisto was taken by some random person who probably doesn't even know about this site - it looked as if he just chose that name at random because there is nothing mentioned about Xisto at all. so i decided to make myspace.com/trap17space.

if anyone has any Xisto pics or short videos they want on the space or any comments or ideas at all about the space then post here or email me or you can just leave a comment on the myspace page.

I'll have to read MySpace's TOS again, but I believe it's against their rules to create an account for a commercial or organization for the purpose of advertising. This excludes special permission obtained by MySpace administrative such as bands or advertising partners. Therefore, only the Xisto group was established under MySpace. OpaQue reads every fine prints :lol:OpaQue has his personal MySpace account which members can add to the friends list.