xisto Community
daftpunk

Call Of Duty 5

It was just released!I love it they have included gore,vehicles and all new weapons!it looks greatand after you complete the single player campaign you unlock "nazi zombies" and allows you and friends to fight off huge waves of zombies!!what do you lot think?an improvement from cod4?

Call of dutty, along with allied assault, brothers in arms and halo, are my favorite games to play.I am pleased to know that the cal of dutty 5 has been released, i will get it for sure and play with it as soon as possible.It is good to know that improvings were made since the latest/latests version/versions, anyway, that is what it is expected when a new version is released.Those zombies are already dead!

Yay i got it early ^_^ My mate pre-ordered it online and we got it a day or two early! My opinion is this: Generally i dont like WWI/II games, preferring the more recent wars like in COD4 with technology and the iraq/afghan war, i prefer the more modern weapons. However after playing cod5 for two days im turning around, it does play very well, the graphics are good however its very difficult to see enemies sometimes as the backdrop is often rough rock/sand/vegetation as opposed to brick walls and fences in COD4. Im glad to see the level up system still in place and the kill streaks are AMAZING! Have you had the dogs yet?! HAHA! Instead of a chopper at 7 kill streak you get about 10-15 german shephard dogs that run around the whole map, upstairs, inside etc... and just muller the enemy! So scary to just hear "woof woof" and know that you and your team need to huddle up in a corner and fend them off! The artillery is cool too :lol: Best thing with the dogs is to call them in, then die or kill yourself and 50% of the time the dogs will get you artillery at which point you call it in and get more dogs :D The enemy really hate that...!

At the moment, I'm still sitting on the fence as to whether or not I like it. Normally, I love WWII games. I have plenty. However, in my own opinion, I find that COD5 is just lacking something. It isn't as joyful to play as COD4. Admittedly, the graphics are superb, the maps are very well thought out and the game play is also very good. But I think that the WWII game is dying out. There is just too many out there and after a while, once you played 10 or so of them, you've generally played them all. Activision and InfinityWard had it made with Modern Warfare, and the sooner they get back to that, the better in my case.

Actually Ifinityward didnt participate in the creation it was treyarch who made cod uo i belive :)and im glad they got rid off the chopper although the dogs get pretty annoying once i got attackedby 3 at the same time :S it was scary stuff lol but every time i try to get the dogs im always 1 kill off its pretty annoying but i have got some love for my scoped mosin nagant its my best friend (in the game ofcourse :))

I was not so sure on whether or not to try and purchase this game. I have only played Call of Duty 3 which was fun but I figured it would be hard to go back in time during the series and still create a good game out of it. With the different technologies and trying to create a more vintage look I had been told that the graphics were not as good and it was not as good as Call of Duty 4. Reading these posts though I figure maybe I will try it out and see if it is likable enough to purchase and play online.

That was nice !! i heard COd 5 was released.i like it very much because fun to play and the graphic is excellent.i just played Cod4 and the older version of Cod i did not play.Hoping this game can make me surprise...

Honest view, COD5 is more like a mod to COD4 with some tweaks, like the grenade killcam is really fun to watch. IMHO, i prefer COD4 since that is close to real world.I like WWII games but theres too many of them around now so it became very stale than impressive.

I hope I can play it soon too. I'm getting it as a present soon. I've heard many good things about Call of Duty 5. So I hope that it's really as good as they claim. Then I might start playing Call of Duty hardcore again :) Used to be so much fun. Too bad too many noobs and hackers started playing... :)

Me and my buddy have played all the way up to the last 1 1/2 missions on veteran on cod 5...its the mission where you have to destroy four flak 88's...we got the first two destroyed and we are having trouble gettin past the waves and hoards of infinite respawning enemy...One time we have made it to destroy the 3rd flak 88 but did not get the checkpoint before imminent death...if there is anyone who has made it that far or further on veteran skill level, please let us know if you know any tricks or tips or hints as to how to get past all these frickin enemies as you can tell it is very frustrating...please help us out...looking forward to hearing back from you...thanksty and danny

i actually haven't tried it even though i always like to get my hands on new games, especially shooting games, early. i'm thinking of getting it but i might just borrrow it from the video store which rents games as well. its a pretty good way because you get it for a week and you only have to pay $1 or $2. i'm really excited to play it as well as playing deadspace which my friends said was the freakiest game ever.