xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aspiration

Hi Everyone! About Me

Hi Everyone!! I am new at Xisto and it seems very promising looking at all of the testimonials from members. I can't wait to get my own domain.I am about fourteen years old. My hobbies are playing the violin and computer programming. I am learning C++ and if you would like to help me PM me.

Hi Aspiration! Welcome to Xisto. Yes....Trap17 is really cool and the hosting is excellent. The community is very friendly. Many members here (including me, of course :lol: ) will help you learning programming. Post any doubts you have and we will help you. Enjoy your stay here. ^_^

Hello and welcome to Xisto Aspiration!

As xpress said this is a good community with good hosting, and lots of members that are able to help you. Unfortunately I am not one of those able to help you with programming, so do not count me in on that one. :lol:

You should take a look at the Help Topic, just to get to know and understand the forum a little bit better. It is not as hard as it seems sometimes - for example when it comes to myCENT. You should read about it yourself, but the main part is that you post to earn cents. The amount of cents depends on the quality of your post - not the quantity. You should try to avoid one-liners as they are considered to be spam, but do not worry about it too much. When you have 100cents it "transfers" into Xisto (you have to register for that by the way, it is free...) 100 cents = 1$. You can use this "money" to purchase different packages at Xisto. (Hosting, domains...)

You should read about all this stuff yourself too, I am sure it will be helpful.

Enjoy your stay here.

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Hi Everyone!! I am new at Xisto and it seems very promising looking at all of the testimonials from members. I can't wait to get my own domain.
I am about fourteen years old. My hobbies are playing the violin and computer programming. I am learning C++ and if you would like to help me PM me.

Welcome to Xisto I hope you like your stay.

Im learning stuff like C++ also.
If you need a friend you can count on me.

Wow, it's great that you can code that, this young! You sure have a future in web design, etc. Great to see you a play a string; I play the viola, yes, I know, very rare. Well, welcome to the forums, have a great stay! :lol:

Hello and welcome to Xisto Aspiration! Hopefully you will enjoy the great community here on the forums and the free web hosting provided by Xisto. Its good to see that you like programming, we love computer programmers here :lol:

Edited by joeblogg (see edit history)

Hello Aspiration and welcome to Xisto forums. I see you already signed up for Mycent, thats great. Did you get your own domain like you wanted to yet? You play the violin? Thats cool I use to play the guitar but I got bored with it within a year. How long have you been playing? Seeing that you are "about" 14 I would guess you are in school. Do you do any sports?If you have any questions just ask.