xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

My Site Moved My site is now a dot com

Well my friends it has been a long time in comming but my site is now at echoofthunder.com I have redesigned it. I feel sure it does have some problems. always does. and do not know if it will even load using other b rowsers such as Firefox Opra and alike. If you don't mind please drop by and give it a look see and let me know if it loads in looks okay in these other browswers. Stuck only with IE-6 for right now. thanks

The intro was amazing. The black really complimented the theme of the site, and the images just looked great, although it was weather, but hey, it works. Keep up the good work!

The intro was amazing. The black really complimented the theme of the site, and the images just looked great, although it was weather, but hey, it works. Keep up the good work!

Thank you. kinda like it myself. Its a splash page I happen to run across as I was looking at templets for the site. thought it fit the site. Thank you again.

Well my friends it has been a long time in comming but my site is now at echoofthunder.com I have redesigned it. I feel sure it does have some problems. always does. and do not know if it will even load using other b rowsers such as Firefox Opra and alike. If you don't mind please drop by and give it a look see and let me know if it loads in looks okay in these other browswers. Stuck only with IE-6 for right now. thanks

Its a good one I have tried it both on opera and internet explorer. It is working good on both type of browsers. Moreover what I think you may concentrate on the background image and colour both. The intro is cool. Working very good on 800x600 screen resolution also. Which is a plus point of your web site. A professionally designed one but be a bit concious about the colour.