xisto Community
Ruben

Post For Reseller

you mean just for hosting and domain? i may have something... but referral links are not allowed in the forums. :D PM me if you're interested, and i will get back to you as soon as i get back online. :angry: it's FREE by the way and you can set your own hosting and domain price up to a certain limit. if only xisto's reseller program is free also (and not just the affiliate program which is still kinda vague at the moment). i can't cope up with a monthly reseller fee too, we're in the same boat. :lol: btw, it does not exactly fit into your subject as it does not require any "posting" to get into the program.

but hey, xisto is offering us a good deal with it's reseller program, if you tie it in with Xisto's mycent system. you just have to get more active in the forums though to make the cut and earn your way to your heart's content with xisto's reseller program. ^_^

Well, if you think about what is the point of a reseller account? To make money, if you set up your hosting properly and get like 5 or 6 accounts with paid hosting you could easily make that at $5-10 easy and you start making profit right away. Since there is a paypal option to add cash into your myCents accounts that would be a viable option, and that way you can add your $18 a month at the beginning of each month and then build your profit from there.

I can possibly get about $3 a week on my usual posting regime $12 possibly a month? so if you could average 5 a week then thats $20 for the account. It's like a job

Well, if you think about what is the point of a reseller account? To make money, if you set up your hosting properly and get like 5 or 6 accounts with paid hosting you could easily make that at $5-10 easy and you start making profit right away. Since there is a paypal option to add cash into your myCents accounts that would be a viable option, and that way you can add your $18 a month at the beginning of each month and then build your profit from there.

Thank you, but I was looking for strictly free accounts. I will look into this later

I can possibly get about $3 a week on my usual posting regime $12 possibly a month? so if you could average 5 a week then thats $20 for the account. It's like a job

I know, but as I said before, "strictly free." I will keep all of these in mind! Again, thank you all very much. If I have any questions, I will ask. :lol:

I currently am using HostWoot for a P2H reseller.They are actually really good. The only thing is, Once you reach the hosting account limit there will be a small fee for my hosting accounts, Thats if of course you want more.-Sky-

Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)