xisto Community
BlueInkAlchemist

Google Adsense Reporting With Ajax/flash

Greetings, all. My work project includes a Google Ads module. We know for a fact that our site, and the page of my project in particular, are getting tens of thousands of hits. However, GoogleAdsense is only reporting a handful of impressions and clickthroughs, which is data inconsistent with the figures from our web servers.Our pages use Ajax for tabbed content within a page, and often those tabs contain Flash content. How does this affect Google's reporting software? Is there code that needs to be included in the Ajax or ActionScript to pass the proper 'hit' info to Google? Or is Google just not getting its numbers right for one reason or another? Thanks in advance...

Greetings, all. My work project includes a Google Ads module. We know for a fact that our site, and the page of my project in particular, are getting tens of thousands of hits. However, GoogleAdsense is only reporting a handful of impressions and clickthroughs, which is data inconsistent with the figures from our web servers.
Our pages use Ajax for tabbed content within a page, and often those tabs contain Flash content. How does this affect Google's reporting software? Is there code that needs to be included in the Ajax or ActionScript to pass the proper 'hit' info to Google? Or is Google just not getting its numbers right for one reason or another? Thanks in advance...

I don't know.. hmm.. thank you for making me realize this... well... I think you have to sacrifice something. Use the modern way of creating websites, but you will not be paid by Google. Or use the traditional way, HTML, add CSS for a little touch of modernization.