xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cragllo

Firefox Images

If you find any firefox images or and Anit-EI images for that matter, post them here, Ive fond a few, I think thay are quite good myself, i like the first one the most....

Tell me what you think of thses and post any that you find...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageDont worry guys, we'll get them all soon...

:P I love these images...

Edited by cragllo (see edit history)

Haha, pretty funny. I love firefox, but recently its been crapping out on me. It deleted all my bookmarks, and weatherfox stopped working, but instead now there is a message that pops up to reconfigure weatherfox, but whenver you hit ok nothign happens. Also, ever since i downloaded the dictionary extension my extensions manager hasnt been working under tools. the theme one has though, but it has been periodically resetting the theme, and whenver i switch and restart it doesnt change.other then that, its amazing, i havent got one popup yet.

thats really cool, i support you, but im not much an anti-ie person, i use firefox as primary and ie as secondary. so i wouldn't completely agree with the fox bitting the ie logo, but its still cool graphic, im guessing it took a while to make

Yeah but see I don't like Mozilla or firefox because they are so not coded like IE that some websites just don't work on them.

If those sites were valodated, the thay would...You cannot set the height of a table to 100% like this:height=100%you can do it like this, and all browsers recognise it:style="height:100%"If you use stylesheets more often, then it will work in all browsers....VALIDATE YOUR SITES!

No I mean like my bank page doesn't load very well on Firefox. Or certain sites that are really old and they obviously were coded for IE only is pretty funky to try to view through Firefox. I am using Firefox right now. so I do use it. Just not for everything.

i like that first one it would make a good avatar.......

of course there are some more but i think you get the point well internet explorer is the butt of the web browser world and thats a happy occasion. any way theres my contribution to your thread.

No I mean like my bank page doesn't load very well on Firefox.

You should get in touch with your bank, seriously. If enough people tell them that their site isn't working properly they'll fix it. Which in turn will give more people an actual choice when it comes to choosing a browser.

Banks is a very good example, but any corporate site that doesn't work in anything but IE is worth sending an email to. They don't want to lose a customer, you don't want to use IE. They fix their site and everybody's happy :P

What I dislike about Firfox, even though I use it...Is that there is no true uninstall feature...I had to completly reinstall it a couple of times to try and fix a problem I had, but I noticed that when doing so, It remembered all my bookmarks, cookies, skins, etc. Even though i did a full uninstall and deleted the directory....although I have fixed the problem now, They should really not make it so hard to completely remove it from your system. Oh and here are some good images of FF:

yes no unistall i looked for it for ages but not there. how stupid :/ grrr not that i want to delete it....... :P

You should get in touch with your bank, seriously. If enough people tell them that their site isn't working properly they'll fix it. Which in turn will give more people an actual choice when it comes to choosing a browser.

Banks is a very good example, but any corporate site that doesn't work in anything but IE is worth sending an email to. They don't want to lose a customer, you don't want to use IE. They fix their site and everybody's happy :P

43484[/snapback]

thats true your bank page is important you dont want it messing up and lossing like 200$ and then what? your screwed and out 200$ you like said above write them an email and explain your problems.

Also i have been on a mission to convert as many of my friends as i can to useing firefox. You see some of them ar eshit and use internet explorer lol. P.S Images are soooooo cool