xisto Community
OpaQue

Everything About Mycents - Your Virtual Money myCENTS : Credit System 3.0 point system

Great little F.A.Q there, I found that very useful. Just a little question, it may have already been asked but I'll say it anyway. Does myCent transfer into USD automatically or do you have to add funds using Xisto Client Area 'Add Funds' feature?

Does myCent transfer into USD automatically or do you have to add funds using Xisto Client Area 'Add Funds' feature?

When you have over 100 myCENTs they will get transferred within a few hours to your billing account automatically (unless you have received a warning).

The Add Funds feature is to top up your account with "real" money - such as via a credit or debit card. If you don't have the funds available to cover your next bill, or want to upgrade or something, you can add funds with your card. These are added to whatever you have earned on the forums and can be spent in the same ways.

How many myCENT is it a post and a topic?

Posts and Topics myCents are judged on quantity and quality.
You may post alot in a reply however may not receive the amount of my cents you was expecting to get as the quality is poor.
Please feel free to ask any other questions.

- Ash.

True. Even if you write a huge tutorial but it has nothing worth helping, you won't receive so many cents than making a little tutorial that helps a lot.

True. Even if you write a huge tutorial but it has nothing worth helping, you won't receive so many cents than making a little tutorial that helps a lot.

so how to the value of the posts transfer to the Mycent..?

so how to the value of the posts transfer to the Mycent..?

Well, the computer calculates the number of responses that you thread has (if you decide to make a thread), and all that, the number of stars that you have, etc, etc (though I don't really see many people giving stars to others), and after you have received 100 myCENTS, you will automatically earn one USD dollar in your Xisto's Billing and Support Centre.

But you have to wait a bit for that. ;) Don't worry about it. Everything is automatic.

@Moundsofcash, you just posted 4 times. You've to post more than that. Atleast 8-10 posts. Make sure you post quality posts. And not one-liners, they'll not give you much mycents. As per your status, it is just 4 posts from you. You've to post more post. And also one more thing is that you registered with same email address at Xisto - Support.com/billing ? (with same email id you used for forum registered ?)If yes, then after 5-10 posts your mycents will be updated in 1-2 hours.

It is correct.I haven't been long time I have registered an account on the new billing system.About less than 1 hour for my situation then the display on my profile list.So, remember to use the forum's registered email as mentioned above post to registered an account on the billing system.Enjoy posting !

I'm a newbie, I've been trying to find a "real" free web hosting service... i hope this time it's for real. How many posts do i need to get a free plan? My server is always down, lots of errors, i hope i do't get that here too.