xisto Community
A200

I Can't Access My Site

HelloI can't access my site, a200.trap17.com, (ignore the default Xisto default page on it) but others can? I actually can access it if I go via a proxy, but directly I cannot... I can't successfully ping it either.I can access it at school and under any other internet connection, so I believe it is my ISP issue (I cant access gamma.xisto.com so it might be the whole server I cant get to). How can I resolve it? I don't know... I have tried flushing my DNS and that does not work and I am stuck for ideas :lol: Please helpA200

Hi,I have little strange issue ...! Google and few others sites are not accessible from my PC sometimes.But sometime they do.More description:-1)If I user command> ping google.ComThen it retrive sucessful response.But on firefox or opera or IE it says"-"You tried to access the address https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=BwkjVKfAD8uH8QfckIGgCQ&gws_rd=ssl, which is currently unavailable."On other PC this site work fine. Is it virus issue?

-question by Inder singh

Google Ads blocking my websiteI Can't Access My Site

Someone has placed ads all over my web site that stops me from having access as an administrator and anyone from browsing the site. I have been told by my service provider that it is Google but I don?t know how to fix it.

-question by yogasagar

Is your problem has resolve by the Xisto mods and admins ?The Xisto mods and admins are really nice people and they do help others in their ventures, of course within Xisto. There are help you may try but I am not too sure whether you will get your answer there.Try a few Google search as well may lead to some interesting results. Good luck.

Maybe someone hacked your account.Choose harder passwords and try to remember them.Admins and staff are good people so i am sure they didn't add ads to the website.Anyway this is BUMP

^^^^^^^^^ You didn't need to bump this topic but yeah.Someone could have hacked your account and banned your IP. Try logging on CPanel by your website's IP and go to the forbidden IP's section; check it. If you can access it on other computers you can also try it on other computers.I recommend you changing your password at least twice a month or every month.