xisto Community
Wizzard

Who Makes Or Run Homebrew On The Wii

I would try running homebrew on my system, but Nintendo sends out updates every now and again, and requires you to update your system whenever you get a new game for it, which would remove all homebrew apps you put on it. There's also that little chance of failure when you run it, so I didn't want to accidentally screw up my Wii. Maybe one day I'll mod it to run the Homebrew channel so that I can use the Wii to its fullest potential, but not now.

i do not run homebrew but i have friends who do. since they didnt program it properly,by the next system update everything that they made on the hacked dlc was erased. so i reccomend a different program to use on your wii. i dont think more expierenced people have this problem. the game that they were experimenting on was animal crossing city folk. they were making hacked dlc items in the game. the only problm with this is if nintendo decides releasing any new dlc for that country(wifi) and the slot that they choose is a hacked hexidecimal dlc slot,the thing will not function and probbably neither will yourgame. so hack at your own risk! :D