xisto Community
bluedragon

Any Antivirus That Can Be Booted/run From Usb ?

Hi all, I need an Antivirus for My pen-drive that can run from my pen-drive and has option to update. If its able to boot an run that would be good, bcoz most of the viruses have dependencies on some dlls that get loaded during the start-up. On some of the PCs its not even allowing Command prompt I need to use this for my workplace. Most of the systems are getting infected because of all the different users using the system I even installed Avira Antivirus but since theres no internet over there, it couldn't update and Now the system is ruled by Viruses :lol: I've even seen idiots disabling the antivirus and then using their pen-drives- accroding to them the system performance is improved by 50% I need this ASAP. So far I am not able to find any for the pen-drive Pls help Thanks

Thanks but .. :lol:It doesn't have any good antivirus.I saw the complete list.. There is one called Clamwin. I haven't even heard of the name. Can I add my own softwares to this ?