xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mjay06

The Best Trap17 Website?

I am curious to see what you guys have come up with using free hosting, so...What is the biggest/most popular website hosted by Xisto?To be more specific I want to know what is the biggest in terms of page impressions/members/sheer physical size.Impress me!

I don't think we have an official listing/ranking of sites hosted by Xisto members. I think it would be a good idea though to have a listing so members can find and view other members sites with ease. We do have a lot of inactive members so maybe those who aren't currently hosted wont show up on this list. I've had a peep around at other members sites and I don't remember anything with large about of members/content. Most are just small personal sites.

I would have to agree that is something that was never really developed, although we did have a directory script built one time but it should be long defunct by now, of course you could just use the google search engine and put this in site:Xisto.com. Do not forget though you have lot of forum topics to go through and not everyone is using the Xisto sub-domain and so it might get a bit more difficult to find out who is hosted or not.

I'm also very curious to know what other trapsters are doing. I still throw the question back to you guys but this time I'll say: Of all the Xisto-hosted sites you have ever visited, which ones do you say really impressed you?I know the ones you will point to are probably not the best but it doesn't matter coz I know they'll be good.Someone posted here telling people to review his css site. I remember the site was green and very nice. Must've been very challenging to create such a site. That's the kind of thing I'm looking for.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii am also making a websiteand also wanna make a wap sitecan any one help me outi wanna a site providing free wap sites or like Xisto