xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joeblogg

Nike Or Adidas which is better?

Which is better Nike or Adidas?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well I'm leaning towards Nike but then again Adidas have more products available and are also very good, but Nike as you said has a lot more style which I love. Their shoes probably are bit more creative too! So Nike it is for me...

Its a business world and the one with more money wins. Nile has more money and is publicized regularly. Adidas in my opinion had good quality shoes and sports accessories but to limited audience. Once this was over, Nike got the market share by investing on sponsorship and brand building. The rat race is on but Adidas is long gone behind.

which is better Nike or Adidas?

Really, I don't have a specific brand that I must always like, and that I must always buy. I buy whatever shoe I feel comfortable in, and that does what itssupposed to do proprely. At the moment my sports shoes are actually Brooks. In my opinion Brooks make great quality shoes that work great and last long. Most of the Brooks runners is see have Mogo in them which is so much better for your feet. They give it extra cushioning, and let it move naturally. But out of Nike or Adidas I'd say Nike. Just because I like their logo :lol:

Its a business world and the one with more money wins. Nile has more money and is publicized regularly. Adidas in my opinion had good quality shoes and sports accessories but to limited audience. Once this was over, Nike got the market share by investing on sponsorship and brand building. The rat race is on but Adidas is long gone behind.

yeah. nike has won because they had the most advertisements and although adidas is still a well know sports brand nike is always what you think of first. sport=nike :lol: . i like nike personally but i don't really care. as long as its not some never heard of crappy brand. for shoes i like new balance but in general nike is the way to go.

As mentioned by joeblogg, because of the vast amount of money that they have available for advertising, when people think of sport, Nike is the name that comes to mind. I like them both. Nikes trainers are better, but Adidas make better clothes. I rate them both the same.

For shoes, I like neither, none of them have my size :lol: As for cloths, definitely Adidas, their cloths are just great. I actually have a friend who wears them all the time, from top to bottom. I just wear shirts of them though.

for me, its not too much different. Because both have good in quality.i am a football player.i bought many football boots before, such as nike, adidas, umbro, ambros and so on.among this brand, i think adidas and nike are good.adidas nice in quality and the design is normal.And nike good in design, of course the quality is good.personally, i more lke nike compare to adidas :lol:

Im for Nike. Nike has better styles, and their colors match quite nicely. Adidas to me looks like it's one solid color. If a shoe has white on it, the whole thing is white. If it has black on it, the whole thing is black. Nike, on the other hand, has colors and designs that blend with the other colors.

well adidas do have reebok as their secret weapon..So they might get an edge in near future.Currently I do believe nike has a bit of an edge but with good strategies adidas can come forth a lot better and further. Personally I use both brands and do not have a preference. Just choose the goods that I like irrespective of the brand.

I actually don't like both, I wore NewBalances for a long time, but recently I've switched to Asics for running, 'cause they give better support for their weight. Or at least, they feel like they do...

Nike is definitely the 'better known' brand just because of the advertising they do but Adidas is still pretty good. I usually don't look at the brand much but more at style? (when it comes to clothing and shoes). If I think it looks nice, I usually buy it regardless of whether it is adidas or nike. Quality of both is pretty good in my experience.

I would say Nike.Adidas is not really good especially in swimming..booked out of a deal because the swimmers complained their suits were not matching those by Speedo!!SO no thanks..Nike rocks!

however, adidas is huge in the golf market, with taylormade and maxfli, not to mention their clothing.also, they're still up there for soccer, with guys like kaka, steven gerrard, and lionel messi wearing their products.

I like adidas better, because of the design, nike for me is more like exercise shoes, while adidas are everyday shoes, good quality and design, but I mean both are fine. And adidas clothes are great, I like them a lot, specially the ones for the guys are really good!