xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pandanda

Pandanda - Online Virtual World For Kids

It looks creepy with all of the pandas and bears.... How is it for kids if you meet other people? Is it like VMK where you get limited speech?

It looks creepy with all of the pandas and bears.... How is it for kids if you meet other people? Is it like VMK where you get limited speech?

Well I hope it doesn't look creepy. :lol: The avatars are red pandas which look more like raccoons than the giant panda most people think of.

When signing up you can choose between a safe chat mode and filtered chat mode. The safe chat only allows to send and receive pre-approved chat phrases. The filtered chat checks to remove swearing and inappropriate talk as per the Pandanda rules.

Are you the owner of Pananda? If so, good job on this~!! It wasn't creepy. It was just, I don't see cute bears and pandas often. The graphics are very attractive. =)

Are you the owner of Pananda? If so, good job on this~!! It wasn't creepy. It was just, I don't see cute bears and pandas often. The graphics are very attractive. =)

Yes, I am part of the development team. Thank you for the kind words! :lol:

Go Onto Fantage!Pandanda - Online Virtual World For Kids

if you are looking for a great virtual website where you can chat,buy cool stuff,and play games,then Fantage is the perfect website for you!

But be careful, you have to be a member to buy certain stuff!

-reply by Shinytinsel

I prefer Wiglington and Wenks!Pandanda - Online Virtual World For Kids

http://www.wiglingtonandwenks.com/

The adventures of wiglinton and wenks is by far the best virtual worlds for kids I know about.There are many new things you can do each and everyDay.There are games,clothing,quest and more to do you can never getBored here.Even though you finish quests you can earn more coins andBuy new clothes. This virtual world is the best thing ive seen.I loveThe graphics adventures you can take and most of all how many peopleSupport you and that are your friends.Wigington and wenks deserve aFive star rating.

-reply by Mikep01