xisto Community
-Sky-

New Domain Help Nameservers?

NameserversIf you want to use custom nameservers then enter them below. By default, new domains will use our nameservers for hosting on our network.

Sup all. I am just putting in an order for my .net domain for central-gaming.trap17.com, but I don't know what to put in for the name servers.

It's asking me for:

Nameserver 1: Nameserver 2:
Nameserver 3:
Nameserver 4:

What do I put in for these 4 name servers?

Thanks,
-Sky

You only need the first two, which should be filled out as follows:NS.COMPUTINGHOST.COMNS2.COMPUTINGHOST.COMGive it a few minutes to let those changes take affect, then try to add your domain to your account using cPanel - it should work fine.

What the hell.

Unpaid
Invoice #9990
Invoice Date: 2008/11/06
Due Date: 2008/11/11
Description Amount
Domain Registration - central-gaming.net - 1 Year/s - ID Protection * $9.99 USD
Domain Registration - central-gaming.net - 1 Year/s - ID Protection * $9.99 USD
Sub Total:
$19.98 USD
Credit:
$10.91 USD
Total:
$9.07 USD

What's with this? I wanted one...

I know this is kind of off topic, but I really want to tell people that if you really want a domain, your best bet is to go with Xisto - Domains.comRight now I have a couple of domains with 1and1, and it's terrible. It takes such a long time to resolve, and some of my domains still redirect to the 1and1 splash page. I contacted support, and of course no reply. I had bought 3 domains with Xisto - Domains in the past, and it was much beter then 1and1. I really should've went with XI, but 1and1 and a special .com and .biz special so that's the only reason I went with them.I guess you get what you pay for so :lol:So yeah sorry for being off topic, but just wanted to let everyone know.

Actually I think the best way is to get it free with mMyCENTs. :lol:I wouldn't know where to go for paid ones though.

That's what I said. All domains bought using Mycents are registered with Xisto - Domains ^_^

I know this is kind of off topic, but I really want to tell people that if you really want a domain, your best bet is to go with Xisto - Domains.comRight now I have a couple of domains with 1and1, and it's terrible. It takes such a long time to resolve, and some of my domains still redirect to the 1and1 splash page. I contacted support, and of course no reply. I had bought 3 domains with Xisto - Domains in the past, and it was much beter then 1and1. I really should've went with XI, but 1and1 and a special .com and .biz special so that's the only reason I went with them.
I guess you get what you pay for so :lol:

So yeah sorry for being off topic, but just wanted to let everyone know.

yea, it Is off topic because now i have to reply that i have never had a problem with 1&1. this was when they were offering free .info domains and everything with them went smoothly

Wel, I did pay using myCENTS. My domain should be activated soon. Thank you Trap! :lol:But I need help on what to do in cPanel. Do I use the Parked Domains or what?-Sky

You don't need to add this to parked domains if you register for new hosting package using that domain name.By the way how much you paid for domain name?