xisto Community
ZPGames

Account Suspended

Ok, so my account was suspended but I didn't do anything violating the terms and conditions. I'm thinking that it must have been a billing issue because I have it on autopay every month and this month I haven't seen anything come across the email telling me it was paid. I got an email saying that autopay was being cancelled because of the move to the new billing system, it also said I would receive a brand new invoice after the move and I could just renew autopay on that invoice, the invoice never came, and now all seven of my sites are down. I can't log into cPanel or anything, does this mean that my data has been deleted? That's ten years worth of work and the last backup I did was about two weeks ago, but my sites change so much that I will be losing hundreds of hours worth of work, so my fault. I need some sort of re-up on the autopay, and if my data was deleted without giving me a chance to back it up first, well I don't know what I'll do then.Any help is greatly appreciatedThank you,

Edited by ZPGames (see edit history)

Don't worry, Xisto - Web Hosting does weekly backups I believe. One time I accidentally deleted my whole forum database, and CH was able to restore it the same day :lol:

Thank you jlhaslip. Second time in three days that you've helped me

glad to do so... is the issue resolved yet?

It certainly is. Thank you again, you could probably tell I was a little freaked out so sorry if I came off sounding rash.

No problem. Xistosupprt is usually the best place to resolve Server or Billing Issues. No need to come to the Forum with these issues, really. There is little we can do except point you to XistSupport.This Support Forum will be the place to come when you need assistance with html/css/programming issues, managing your site,etc. The information about Servers and Billing are best handled via a Support Ticket.

No, it is not 'normal' around here. This member is discussing a paid Hosting package.

No clue what exactly happened to the account, but it seems to be resolved.