xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
freeflashclocks

Son Of Osama Bin Laden Seeks Asylum In Spain Omar Osama bin Laden was an al-Qaida leader

News: Son of Osama bin Laden seeks asylum in Spain
Source: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Omar Osama Bin Laden which was one of the al-Qaida leader's at the age of 19 years old, seeks now asylum in Europe (Spain).

The wife of Omar Osama Bin Laden said that the united kingdom denied him a residency request this year after some officials said he had demonstrated continuing loyalty to his father (Osam Bin Laden), and that is not good at all, i mean, the father killed a lot of people in america and he said that his father was and is trying to defend the islamic world.

Omar Osama Bin Laden said that he wants to be an ambassador for peace between the Muslim world and the West, but i do not understand how he could be an ambassador and at the same time he is loyal to his father, a known terrorist, in fact the number one terrorist in the world, wanted worldwide, dead or alive.

In my opinion, Spain should not give him asylum, of course that he is only a metals trade (profession), but he is loyal to his father, and i am not saying that at randm, those are his words, besides, a person that defends the islamic world will not kill thousands of people like his father did, so in my opinion he should not an ambassador too.

I think that it is dangerous to give asylum to a sun of Osama Bin Laden, although he could be inofensive, he can have a direct connection to his father, and i fear what they could say to each other.

I live in Portugal which is a country near to Spain, near to Madrid where he wants to live, and that scars me, i must say.

What do you think about this?
Should Spain give asylum to Omar Osama Bin Laden?
Should the loyal sun of Osama Bin Laden be an ambassador?

Edited by freeflashclocks (see edit history)