xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ipin

Artemis Fowl By Eoin Colfer

Ive never read it but if you can get it for free, like borrowing it off your friend, theres nothing to loose, if you read the first 100 pages and find out its rubbish then just stop reading it.You can always google it and find its synopsis and reviews on it

I read the series when I was like 9... I don't remember anything about it thought, sorry ^_^ It had fairies I think...I suppose shadowx's suggestion would be good (you could also borrow it from a library :lol:), and if you find it a good book, then you can read the rest of the series!

It is a good book, you should enjoy it, just because it has fairy's doesn't mean it's girly, it really isn't. I have read lots of his books, they are mostly dedicated to young teens but that doesn't mean you wont get a good read out of it.

My freind say its a good book

i dont know if to read it

anyone here Read it?

Posted Image

I heard that was a good book actually, and know quite a few people who have read it, or are reading it currently. Anyway, I'm not much of reader as it stands, so I tend to stay away from all books, unless I am forced to read them :lol:

I LOVE THE SERIES~!! I am almost finished with the fourth book; Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colonies........ It's awesome... But once you get to the chapter with Holly Short, don't worry, it just introduces a new character. The book introduces new character to abruptly, it is kinda weird...... Like in the 4th book, they introduce N(o)1. Anyway, Artemis Fowl is a MUST READ.....Some parts are even kinda funny.

they aught to make it into a movie. that would be

I agree~!!

i think i would make a great artemis. im pale, irish-accented, and my friends say i have a 'distinguished air'

*COUGH* you forgot mastermind.....that is the most important part. *COUGH*

I have no idea when I read this book. I suppose it is a series, my book is named "Artemis Fowl" too. It looks like on the picture. It has been many years now I think! But as it is still in my (huge) bookshelf in my room I suppose I liked it. The shiny cover on my book is hard to read so I have not refreshed up my memory. I bought it from some book-club, and I remember that many (or all) of the books were amazing, so maybe this one is no exception. Honestly I can not remember it at all, but I sure recognised the title of this topic.

Posted Image

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

i borrowed an artemis fowl book once but i got bored of it after a few chapters. that was a while ago though. i might like it now lol. though my favorite author is Dan Brown.