xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vyoma

Hello All!

Hi. I have been a member at Xisto.com for quite a while, using the free hosting there for quite some time before shifting to Xisto - Web Hosting.com - the paid hosting service. Since I shifted to Xisto - Web Hosting.com, seems like it required me to register at Xisto to access the support forums. Not really nosed around here - but been reading around and seems like Xisto is much much larger.

Just was wondering, and appreciate if anyone would clarify.
I noticed that here at Xisto, there seems to be this section: The GFXTrap Forum

And then there is a section at Xisto.com: Art Digital

What is the difference? Do they just happen to be overlapping topics? Or is it that to post at GFXTrap Forum, you need to register? (I dont think I need to because I am able to post here in the introduction section).

Another Xisto convert and hey Vyoma, they are pretty the same thing but that forum is related to the gfxtrap website and of course to post in any forum on trap you need to register. Either way if you got stuff to post in there I think people wouldn't mind seeing some faces in the gfx forum.

Hi and welcome to Xisto Vyoma.

Great to meet you members, it seems like we have made a lot of new members from Xisto lately. I am sure you guys behave good over there too, but just in case you need it: The help topic. It should not be hard to find help and answers, but a link has never hurt anyone?

Welcome to the forum I suppose. You are probably used to things kind of like this already, so I will not repeat all that stuff. Just remember to keep your one-liners at a decent level and try to avoid spam. We will not kill you if you do, but just be slightly careful from time to time. :lol:

I always love to read about the new members as persons, not just as "hosting-people", though it is your choice if you want to write a little bit more about yourself or not. Besides from this I can only wish you good luck and enjoy it.

Thanks for the welcome, Saint_Michael and Bluebear.

Another Xisto convert and hey Vyoma, they are pretty the same thing but that forum is related to the gfxtrap website and of course to post in any forum on trap you need to register. Either way if you got stuff to post in there I think people wouldn't mind seeing some faces in the gfx forum.

Now that I am already a member here, will I be able to post at GFXTrap? That was the question. I registered here at Xisto on 24-Dec-2007 itself (for CH support).

In terms of posting at a Graphics forum - ah. My profile seems to have changed quite a bit for the past year or so. Earlier, I was more a coder and I did coding in my free time too. Now, too I am a coder for my day job, but dont want to do the same thing in my free time and hence I run an Art Blog - KalaaLog.com. So, I guess I should be having stuff to show.

Welcome to Xisto Vyoma! I too am a Xisto convert like yourself and yes Xisto is a lot bigger or at least more active. If your going to be posting make sure to read up on the announcements and stuff just to get a feel for whats going on. If you have any questions about Xisto don't be afraid to ask.

Hello Vyoma Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

As far as I know, anyone with graphics talent is free to post in The GFXTrap Forum. Your additions will probably be welcome as everybody enjoys showing off their talents. :lol: I might suggest that if you have any very LARGE graphics to show off that use a link to wherever they are stored so they don't take up a lot of space here and/or distort the forum layout.

Look forward to seeing some of your work soon. ^_^

Thanks for the welcome, Running With Scissors and Mich.

I think I will head out to the GFXTrap section and post some of my recent digital paintings. And not to worry - even though I create those at 300 dpi, I will only post small thumbnails at max and link to my deviantART profile. :lol:

Edited by Vyoma (see edit history)

Yer a lot of people are coming over to Xisto form Xisto although we all should still be posting there, but it just tends to be more active over here and larger. Well anyways welcome Vyoma, hope to see you around around the joint.