xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vyoma

No More Live Chat Support For Computing Host? Restricted only for VPS accounts?

I had seen and used the live chat support for trouble with my Xisto - Web Hosting account (earlier 3S and now 7S). Lately when I had trouble, I headed over to Xisto - Support.com and notice that there were no LiveChat link. Is the support now restricted to only HelpDesk? When was this mode of support discontinued? I do not remember getting any mails regarding the issue (might have sunk into GMail spam folder though - no way to know).Any more info on this would be much appreciated.

ComputingHost went through redesigning. It's bit tricky because we're all used to the old layout.Live Support is still available and will not go away. To access the live support, go to:Support link > Live Support Chat (bottom right hand corner) and you will see the Live Chat button.

Oh good. I'm glad that's still there because I've used it in the past and it's been very very helpful to me and solved things very fast. It has kept me a happy customer for those few times that the world just seemed to be turning away from me :lol:

Xisto - Web Hosting went through redesigning. It's bit tricky because we're all used to the old layout.
Live Support is still available and will not go away. To access the live support, go to:

Support link > Live Support Chat (bottom right hand corner) and you will see the Live Chat button.

That is odd - I had stumbled around, and found http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

When I tried contacting them there - they told me that the Live Chat support is only available for customer with VPS accounts. I had to go back and wait on my ticket. :|

When I tried contacting them there - they told me that the Live Chat support is only available for customer with VPS accounts.

You're right about that one.

Let me see if Xisto - Web Hosting has gone totally support ticket system. I'll get back with the information.

It appears Xisto - Web Hosting has gone to only using Support Tickets now. The live chat provided is from Xisto's oversees office for VPS and Dedicated server control only. I miss the old support chat, but I guess some staff had to be cut back at Xisto - Web Hosting.

You're right about that one.
Let me see if Xisto - Web Hosting has gone totally support ticket system. I'll get back with the information.

Any further information?