xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
paul young

Point / Credit System

Hi all, What a great site.Ive looked arround the web trying to find a point / credit system script.confused? ill go into detail, what i want is a script that allows users to gain points / credits on the site wich can be spent to downlaod stuff.the users can gain points / credits via donating and refering a freind etc it would be good if users can trade points aswell.dose anyone know of a script that can do something like this, and where can i get it from ?Belive me when i say, this would be a GREAT help Thanx in advancePaul

Head over to invisionize.com and click on the mods link and then click search put in points and you should get the results that you need to set up a point system with a invision board. Also for a quicker search, just click on the link and it should go there and if not just follow my quick step process on getting there.

hi all, and sorry for the slow reply. im looking for a script that you dont have to intergrate with a forum im not much of a php programer since its not my native languge for programing in. and would know how to go about making one. if there is anyone that could help make one or even show a link to where i can get one its most apreceated. my msn is paul_so40@hotmail.com

hi all, and sorry for the slow reply.
im looking for a script that you dont have to intergrate with a forum

im not much of a php programer since its not my native languge for programing in. and would know how to go about making one.

if there is anyone that could help make one or even show a link to where i can get one its most apreceated.

Even if the source provided by Saint_Michael is for a forum, you can still study the code and get the general concept of it, even if PHP is foreign to you (it's an easy language to learn—though you may not need to learn it to get the general concept). Also, i'm assuming you already have some user management script available to you (probably even coded by you) for this credit system that you want. Otherwise you should be more concerned with that if you haven't already, since a credit system has to be able to integrate itself with a user management script, like those found in forum scripts. But since PHP is quite a common language for these kinds of scripts and because it is not a language your are compotent in, it would be harder to help you, especially if the language(s) that are native to you is one that very few people (if any) on this forum knows.

you will just need a database and a script.. I can help you create but I really need someone to help who have much knowledge on it.. i am not that good at php but I have a background on php programming.. i don't need you to pay me, just need something for me to practice so i can enhance my knowledge in php..