xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EdgabtheGreat

Microsoft Infopath Sql Query How do I query a large SQL database from an Infopath Form?

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows how to query a large SQL database from an Infopath Form?I am able to connect to the SQL database from Infopath but it retrieves all the tables from SQL instead of only connecting to SQL and retrieving the required information in the tables.I see there is an option for a click function within a button but the code needs to be in C# , and I am only a beginner with Delphi.Does anyone have some sample code that I could insert into this click function to connect to my SQL database and retrieve the information from within multiple tables then display them back in the form?I am using Microsoft Office Infopath 2007, could this be done only using Infopath or would I need to use Visual Studio?Thanks in advance.