xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kushagra666

Do You Play Counter Strike? Lets start a server and play all together.

Posted Image

Hello guys, I just wanted to know if you play Counter Strike. I love this game so much and I can play this game whole day :P .

I was just looking for a good server online to play with some good players. Do you run any server of counterstrike? :) If you run any, then please give me the IP address so that I can join it to play.?

Here are some of the screenshots of this game taken by me. Enjoy..

Posted Image

http://ob81.com/

Now tell me that what do you think about this game.?

Its and old game but its still good for us poor people who don't have updated graphics cards and hardware to be able to play newer FPS. There is a problem when trying to play with people across the globe though.. Its lag and this game is not enjoyable if your getting over 100 ping and lag spikes so forget about playing with anyone across the globe unless you all got super fast internet with low latency.I still think its a good game to play locally with people in your area but I've notice many have moved on and you find it hard to find a lot of public games for CS in New Zealand now. Personally I'm bored of it myself I've gone back to play it a few times but ended up quilting because it gets old quick.

YEs, i love Counter strike so much !!!!!altough old game, but still have many ppl play.i start played CS when i was form 1 (years 1999) almost 10 years, but i didnt get boring with this gameits hard to play this game at cyber cafe now, i played online.but now , i rarely play coz alot of PFS game appeared nowday.

Hey,Yes, I do play counter-strike. I play the 1.6 version and condition zero (I haven't bought the source, because I barely play on computer anymore). So I still find it is an awesome game, passes time when you are bored and you need skills on it. Not like just depends on time, but on your skills. It is true that it is pretty addictive and you can pass your lifetime spending playing it, but you got to control yourself sometime =D...But in another hand, I preferred the good old 1.3 patch, when steam didn't exist yet! It was awesome times. But oh well, got not to be scared of new changes! It is still great, but I guess its enough for me.. (But still occasionally get on CZ)Tim.ps. I got no idea which server you can play on, kushagra666, but you should try those modes for counter-strike where you die and you spawn right away on de_dust2 maps, it is really interesting! Enjoy.

Hey,
Yes, I do play counter-strike. I play the 1.6 version and condition zero (I haven't bought the source, because I barely play on computer anymore). So I still find it is an awesome game, passes time when you are bored and you need skills on it. Not like just depends on time, but on your skills. It is true that it is pretty addictive and you can pass your lifetime spending playing it, but you got to control yourself sometime =D...

But in another hand, I preferred the good old 1.3 patch, when steam didn't exist yet! It was awesome times. But oh well, got not to be scared of new changes! It is still great, but I guess its enough for me.. (But still occasionally get on CZ)

Tim.

ps. I got no idea which server you can play on, kushagra666, but you should try those modes for counter-strike where you die and you spawn right away on de_dust2 maps, it is really interesting! Enjoy.

Ah those servers are awesome! Theres loads of those on counter strike source, great fun as people cant ruin the game by camping e.t.c because when you die you respawn straight away.

Does anyone know if valve will be making another counter strike?

surbjit
:)

YEs, i love Counter strike so much !!!!!
altough old game, but still have many ppl play.
i start played CS when i was form 1 (years 1999) almost 10 years, but i didnt get boring with this game
its hard to play this game at cyber cafe now, i played online.
but now , i rarely play coz alot of PFS game appeared nowday.

Hmm.. wild guess, are you from Malaysia?

I hope valve make another counter strike. Ive heard that there will be a new counter strike in the future according to the people working at valve. They say it will come out after Half life 3 comes out that'll probably be in the next 5-10 years.

I hope valve make another counter strike. Ive heard that there will be a new counter strike in the future according to the people working at valve. They say it will come out after Half life 3 comes out that'll probably be in the next 5-10 years.

Its only wild speculation at the moment. Plans is still on the drawing board so all we can do is wait for the related press release :lol:

It sounds pretty exciting.. really it is, but the only BUT is that it MIGHT be and in 5-10 years. Wow.

By that time, I will probably have a family with kids and not play computer games anymore LOL (Well I will play them for sure, but not as much I presume, but who knows what future reserve us!)
Well, honestly, I was hoping for something that comes out sooner than that laps of time and less of a ''Maybe'' but oh well..

Tim!

There is a problem when trying to play with people across the globe though.. Its lag and this game is not enjoyable if your getting over 100 ping and lag spikes so forget about playing with anyone across the globe unless you all got super fast internet with low latency.

good point sonesay. i am interested in playing on a big server but i want to set up an australian server so it won't lag as much as setting up a server all accross the globe. anyone who lives in australia (or new zealand) especially on the east coast of australia (sydney, melbourne, brisbane) we can start a cs server to play against each other. anyone with any other ideas on an australian server or when they want to start it just post here.

I'd take Counter Strike any day over newer FPS games.

Really? The only thing I found enjoyable about it was the mods. And that was only on the odd occasion. I think CS:S is very limited now.

Every time you go on, your having the same experience. The same can be said for other games, but then if you expand your games collection, and not get too hung up on one game, then there is an enjoyable time to be had whilst playing.

Having said that, I can't stop playing AA so I can't really say much haha :lol: