xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lightning73

What Do You Love Most?

I've seen so many "What do you hate topics?", so I decided that this forum needed some love and I made this topic :PAnd only tell us what you love, please don't mention the downsides of the thing you love, I'm trying to make a loving topic or whatever :) So make a list of what you love most in your (daily) life.My list:- My dog, sweet dog, fun to play around with- My sports, great to get rid of my energy and have fun :P- Helping nice peopleI'm afraid my list isn't very big, probably because I don't love too much ;)

Myself :PHaha, actually there are plenty of things. For example, I love my family, friends (Some), the way I live, my computer, the way I look, I love helping people out, I love learning, I love seeing new things, I love travailing, I love good, I love sleep, and I love girls :PYeah that's not even the tip of the iceberg either :)

Wow, there are plenty of things I could think of...1. Um.... my family xD - The support that my family gives to me. - Always cheering me on, thinking positive. - Good cooks, btw. You cant get that anywhere else xD2. My friends, i guess. - Supportive, always on my side. - Being honest to me all the time, telling me the truth, not just because I'm their friend. - They're funny :) 3. My teachers (Well most of them): - Unlike other teachers, they are fun, and they are very active in class. - Not boring...And plenty more ><

I love life; everything in it and about it. What more can one say. Just don't overlook the little things in life, for one day you will look back and realize they were the BIG things.Posted Image

I often get confused by the words need, love, want and wish for, so I'm not sure if my answer here will be true. I love my Lord Jesus, My family and my Life. Friends can come in the mix but they are definitely not in the top 3. I'm not sure what comes first the internet and friends.

My list of who I love:1. Jesus because He died for the world to save us from sin. If God hadn't sent His Son into the world and have him die on the cross we would be on our way to Hell at this very moment. I love Jesus because He saved me and cares for me and loves me.2. My family who supports me and cares for me. I know I can go to them when Im in trouble.3. All of the pets i know. I especially love my Grandparents dog. :D He is my baby boy, the one i know who loves me always and forever.4. My friends. :D I have many friends on and off the internet. B) I know I can go to them anytime. They are always there for me.5. Books. Ok im not a nerd. I like to read, but books that are entertaining not studying books. I like the Warrior Cat series, and i do enjoy King Arthur.6. Internet and Computer. I can hardly go a day without it. Its my life, sadly. :) But thats how I talk to people :D and do school. I dont care for the school part though. :) 7. Basketball is my all time favorite sport and I love it!!! I dont like to watch it though. I want to be in the game and playing it! :P 8. Writing is awesome to me too. I find myself having a piece of paper and a pen by me almost all the time. If its not a piece of paper i find something close to it like a napkin or papertowel.9. Drawing. i love to do that too! I sketch more the draw. My favorite things to draw are animals and clothes. My dream career is to design clothes so there you have it.10. All animals! I love them all unless there dangerous or ugly and gross. I should have put this stuff in order. Oh well.

My list of who I love:1. Jesus because He died for the world to save us from sin. If God hadn't sent His Son into the world and have him die on the cross we would be on our way to Hell at this very moment. I love Jesus because He saved me and cares for me and loves me.
2. My family who supports me and cares for me. I know I can go to them when Im in trouble.
3. All of the pets i know. I especially love my Grandparents dog. :D He is my baby boy, the one i know who loves me always and forever.
4. My friends. :D I have many friends on and off the internet. B) I know I can go to them anytime. They are always there for me.
5. Books. Ok im not a nerd. I like to read, but books that are entertaining not studying books. I like the Warrior Cat series, and i do enjoy King Arthur.
6. Internet and Computer. I can hardly go a day without it. Its my life, sadly. :) But thats how I talk to people :D and do school. I dont care for the school part though. :)
7. Basketball is my all time favorite sport and I love it!!! I dont like to watch it though. I want to be in the game and playing it! :P
8. Writing is awesome to me too. I find myself having a piece of paper and a pen by me almost all the time. If its not a piece of paper i find something close to it like a napkin or papertowel.
9. Drawing. i love to do that too! I sketch more the draw. My favorite things to draw are animals and clothes. My dream career is to design clothes so there you have it.
10. All animals! I love them all unless there dangerous or ugly and gross.
I should have put this stuff in order. Oh well.

I love this earth the most. It has given me a lot, since the day I was born. I am grateful to it in every way. This gave me natural blessings, it gave me a society, it gave me a family and overall it gave me an environment which nurtured me into what I am today!
I feel a strong sense of obligation to pay it back and care it in the ways I can. I am sad about what man has made of it today. We are turning disobliged by deteriorating our environment and thus threatening the very existance of ourselves and the natural wealth such as plants and animals.
At another front infinite greed of human is just pushing the limits of tolerance too far. We are killing our own people, we are terrorising our own countries. What for?
I want to do a lot of things for my society, nation and humankind. I hope that our love will be able to protect the danger it is facing, and we will be able to help our earth in the same way, it helped us.

Hmmm I could probably go on for a while so I'll try to summarise my top loves:- My family, they're great and supportive.- My friends - most awesome bunch of mates I could ask for.- Music, oh my... where would I be without it.- The internet - My baby.- Cats... love 'em.- Myself! Because I am freaking awesome.That's about it.

Summary (of course)1. Laughing. Sometimes I laugh for no reason, just because it feels good.2. Eating. I do it a lot, and I'm lucky because I'm thin.3. People. Specifically people of the opposite sex. Mostly good-looking ones. It's shallow, but it's true.4. Being thoughtless. I suppose I'm a bit of an idiot, but never thinking is fun. I don't really do it outright, but I just don't think about what I say or what I do.5. Technology. Mostly the internet or... games. Yehaw.

The first two things that I love would be my my life's desire to hold onto life & my eternal quest to find peace and love. Second comes all the creatures I love whether I know them or not, whether they have roots for limbs. Then I love my thirst for knowledge, lastly I love my lack of interest in the materialistic joys in life.