xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ig2001

Sims 3

I hate to say this as there seems to be a lot of Sims 3 fans ( me included ) but the relasse date has been delayed from 20th Feb 2009. The website now says TBA.

that's too bad :P i was hoping that Sims 3 will be release sooner actually because i really can't wait to play it

Roaming anywhere you want your Sims to go? That's exactly what I'd love to see!When I got the Sims 2 I had no idea how Maxis could improve the game anymore... but I suppose there's always ways to improve.For anyone that doesn't have the Sims, I 100% recommend you go out and purchase one!

Sims 3 I think that it won't be as successful as the Sims 2. I thoroughly enjoyed number 2 especially with the endless expansions and a hellishly good Level Editor. If sims 3 makes a better Level Editor I'll buy it, if not I'll stick to Burnout Paradise.

Sims3, for me, it is much better in terms of avatar interaction with the player. More options on your todo list for your sims as well as much more building options too :lol:I couldnt wait and downloaded a Sims3 through torrent and took a ride. Despite the vast range of expansion given to Sims2, personally, Sims3 brought in some realism to the Sims world. Preordered the game and waiting for it to be release in here.

I haven't played a Sims game since the original. After all the add-on packs came out I didn't feel like spending more money on the game. Sims 2 got ridiculous with the add-ons. I'll probably wait for the review, but if Sims 3 doesn't get very high ratings, I'll just skip the playing dolls game.

Sims 3 looks very good and has alot of new and realistic features. The thing is that I kind of peferred the Sims 1 as it was simple and all I really ever wanted to do was build houses and stores and visit them. And yeah, the expansion pack thing does get old and annoying. They should at least let you upgrade your old sims to the new versions and they should all be cheaper since all you're buying is some extra objects and neighbourhoods (in which you can create yourself if you know how).So I hope The Sims 3 turns out well but personally I'll be sticking to the Sims 2. I don't spend that much time playing, anyway.

Yes i do agree on the expansions. I was tip off that Sims 3 will have Sims Shop where you buy premium addons, premium content etc.. IMO, all i want to spend on is just the core game, anything else is not needed unless i find it useful in my Sims experience.

I always liked the sims series, even though I only forked the money over for 2 of them, they do really get boring after awhile, I might check out sims 3, but I doubt I will pay for the whole game, maybe just rent it for a week or two.