:)

How goodwill sims 3 be so good I dont know

And the best things are

1 the sims walk everywhere

the sims dont have to wait for other sims to come they go

3MUCH MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Notice from jlhaslip:
adjusted font-size

The Sims was always an awesome game, always loved building the house :)I heard that The Sims 3 was going to be a lot more interactive, and brought in entire neighborhoods?

Isn't the Sims 3 coming out early 2009? The Sims 3 has been put a lot of time into it. It is probably going to cost me a lot of money when I buy it...... The engine took almost three years to complete. Looks like it has really cool graphics.

I have some Sims games on my Xbox, but I have always dreamt of having one at my laptop... if I have money for this when it is released I will probably give it a go. It is such an amazing game, but I do get bored of it as it never really ends. The new versions of the game have certainly improved a lot since the first versions came out. It is sure going to be interesting to see. :)

Although the Sims has always been great on the PC , I think the new console versions are going to be great as levels are being brought in. The major limitation in all the previous games will be gone in this new one , and I think the Neighbourhood system is going to be a great addition. Will definitely be Pre-Ordering :)

Ummm.... I really liked Sims 2, I played it on my laptop and I had one expansion which I bought (University) but because I was afraid of the higher DRM schemes in the several last expansions I can honestly say I pirated them, though only for trying them out. If Sims 3 contains a horrifying DRM system (by which EA is infamous) I will definitively not buy it, as I am not a supporter of this bad technology*.

Now, I couldn't care less for games, I play them very rarely, some could argue that I stopped playing them, but that is another story. :)

* And no. I will not buy it and pirate it afterwards if I hate the DRM, because it shows that I support DRM by buying that game and the money go to making "better" DRM systems that lock you in your OWN computer.

Sims 3 is supposed to actually be really good. In it you can build real life communities, and actually work around them. This is a much needed upgraded from previous Sims where you were more secluded to one little neighborhood and house. I probably won't get this though, I just feel like I'm too old for the Sims. But, I'm hoping my little sisters goes ahead and gets this just so I can test it out a bit ya know.

My mom bought the orginal Sims way back when it came out and I was going to play it but I couldn't find the disk because it wasn't in the box. So I have never played a Sims game. If I go out and buy one which one do you guys recomend? I know there are some out for the ds but I bet they suck compared to the pc versions. Is is coming out for the Wii?

I can't wait for this game to come out!!!! My brother will probably buy it then I will get to use it. I love the new neighborhood view and that you can just go out of your house and walk to a neighbors home. It looks so exciting already I just cant wait. I was thinking of getting one of the Sims 2 DS games, but now they just seem really bad to me. They are nothing like the PC games so I will never buy one of them. I have the complete collection for the Sims 1 and my brother has the complete collection for the Sims 2. Im just really excited for the Sims 3 because all of the Sims game for the PC were fantastic. :)

The only good part of the sims for me was the building the houses. I liked designing the house and putting all sorts of eclectic stuff inside.There were tolerable parts, though.My least favorite parts was the extreme maintenance the sims had to go through. I mean, seriously. Who takes twenty minutes to pee? Not I. And why can't they just deal with the unhappiness? HRm?I mean seriously. If this was meant to be a life simulator, they could have done some balancing. Not everyone has to pee every hour.And last but not least, try boarding over the door to the bathroom. It's fun to see them pee themselves in frustration. And the best part is, you can leave the pee to rot through the floor. It's GREAT!

My favourite part of Sims was also definitely building houses and designing furniture. Sims 2 pretty much turned into an interior design game for me. The storyline itself I didn't delve much into.Sims 3 sounds really good, can't wait till it comes out. I'll probably have to buy a new computer along with the game to play it though... my computer barely handles Sims 2 as it is :) that's going to cost me a fortune

My favourite part of Sims was also definitely building houses and designing furniture. Sims 2 pretty much turned into an interior design game for me. The storyline itself I didn't delve much into.Sims 3 sounds really good, can't wait till it comes out. I'll probably have to buy a new computer along with the game to play it though... my computer barely handles Sims 2 as it is :) that's going to cost me a fortune

There actually making the Sims games more computer space friendly. I read on one of the Sims cases that it needed less space then the ordinary sims games needed, so I am hoping they will do the same with Sims 3 as I have faced the same problem as you, because Sims takes so much of my comps memory and spam.

There actually making the Sims games more computer space friendly. I read on one of the Sims cases that it needed less space then the ordinary sims games needed, so I am hoping they will do the same with Sims 3 as I have faced the same problem as you, because Sims takes so much of my comps memory and spam.

Oh really? More computer space friendly? That's awesome! *fingers crossed sims 3 works in my current computer*