xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joeblogg

Addicted To Sport

Are you addicted to sport?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

can you be addicted to sport? i think you can be addicted to anything even sport lol. i'm not addicted to sport but i do like playing and watching rugby.

I am addicted to watching sports, but not playing. I love Cricket. I uded to watch every cricket match our team(India) played. But due to lack of time, I stopped watching cricket. But started watching again after IPL (Indian Premier League) started....and I am addicted again :)

I am, I am only on karate though. I train 5 hours a week, because I don't have the transport available to me to train the full 10 possible hours a week. But whenever I can sport, I will. At school, at home(not very likely though) and of course karate.I'm probably addicted to it because it gets rid of some of my energy. And it's just so much fun to do, play soccer with friends, hockey with people, karate with people. Whatever sport it is, I'll play most of them as long as they use up a lot of your energy. :)

I guess you could be addicted to sports but what you call addiction I call dedication and hard work. I run year round to stay in shape for cross country and track. I don't know about you but I pretty sure when you were in high school (or if you are right now) if some one told you to run 6 miles every single day for as long as you were in high school you would laugh at there face. I do this and I think it's more dediction, and the fact that I want to be as fast as possible, then addiction. I don't know where the line between dediction ends and addiction start but I don't think I crossed it. I do know people that have crossed the line which is why I believe it is possible to be addicted to sports.

I dont think you can actually say that someone is "Addicted" to sports, because, in my opinion, you cant get enough of sports, regardless of if you are watching or actually playing a sport.Sports are fun, and they are good for your health, so in my opinion, no, addiction for sports, 0%.

i think you can be addicted to anything. you know how they say some people are workaholics? just because something is good, or hard work like sport and work that doesn't mean you can't be addicted to it. some people seem to think that you only can be addicted to bad things like cocain and stuff when thats not true. too much of something is addiction.

Definitely! Some people cannot live without sport. They live and breath and at times become too passionate and addictive to their team.We see it all the time with Football sides, the rivalry makes sport addictive.

I guess you could be addicted to sports but what you call addiction I call dedication and hard work.

yeah good point running with scissors. but i still think you can be addicted to anything even if it is a good thing. as i mentioned before "workaholics" are addicted to work. is that a bad thing? i guess you could say so. but anyway good point.