xisto Community
galexcd

Trap17 2009 Awards Campaigns

I started this topic so members can come here and sway the public opinion by submitting their campaign speeches for the 2009 Xisto Awards. Feel free to post your campaign posts below me. Please be respectful of others and most importantly don't spam!

Below this line is my speech to the populous.

[hr=noshade]

[/hr]My fellow trappers, ask not what this forum can do for you- ask what you can do for this forum. This is the ideal I try to keep in mind whenever posting on this forum, and that is exactly why I am running for the following Xisto awards:

Comedian of the Year - Let's try to beat Saint Michael's 3 year winning streak for this one. Besides we all know who has x18 funny according to the rating system...

Person most likely to be Bill Gates Boss - I have sparked much heated debate in the My Theories, especially with the earth is flat topic, which mind you is still being debated as we speak.

Most Creative Trapper - Are you kidding? My posts are so ridiculous and different they are bordering on insane.

Tech Geek - Meh, I won this last year, I haven't done much posting in the computer/internet portion of the forum but heck, I'm galexcd, I figured I'd might as well list this one.

So those who wish to oppose me may do so, but those who believe it is the right thing to do to support me and my efforts to make this forum a better place, can do so by helping me on my voyage to victory. Below, in the hidden area, are some campaigning posters and banners you can place in your sigs if you decide to support me.

Hidden

Large Banner

Posted Image

[url=trap17awards.com/;

Large Banner (Transparent background)

Posted Image

[url=trap17awards.com/;

Small Banner

Posted Image

[url=trap17awards.com/;

Yard Poster

Posted Image

[url=trap17awards.com/;

Small Yard Poster

Posted Image

[url=trap17awards.com/;

Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

Hehe, I will vote for you for "Comedian of the Year"~!!! I wish you luck in the 2008-2009 Xisto election. I am sure you will win.

great Idea here. It may help in posts as well as votes. will there be any prize?

You should refer to the 2009 Xisto awards general topic for specifics regarding the giveaway. At the moment Saint Michael says that there may be a prize of myCent's but he is not sure yet. If there is an update regarding the prizes it will be posted on that topic.

Echo of thunder, I think there will be a myCENT prize. Look on the Xisto 2009 Awards post. It will explain everything. I wonder how much CENTs you would get....

Trying to get political are we? Well prepare to be taking down a notch :)Galexcd claims to be a comedian, but what has he done to be funny? First he changes his name t hide his dirty little secret of being spammer **everyone gasps and boos**, he claims to be one with the trap and yet where was he durign the great hosting credit crisis of 2005? No where he signed up and then left till he shows up three years later to post his trivial spam. My record alone tells us what the people want and that is one more year of Saint Michael as Comedian of the Year, Trapper of the Year, GFX Elite of the Year, Shoutboxer of the year **everyone claps and cheers** Sure Galexcd will claim to be funny and sure he will claim he was there during the hosting credit crisis of 2005, but what is he doing now? Working for Apple **everyone boos** that is right I will lead the PC community to the future and in 2008 the people will say we want mike we want mike **everyone cheers as I walk off**

Just because you put crowd reactions between asterisks doesn't make them true... Saint Michael is still relying on his past wins to get him through this election and that is not going to work this time. We need to get together and realize that CHANGE is what is going to get this community through this difficult time. CHANGE is what is going to help this community form into one of the biggest online forums in history. It is time to reject the norm and not vote for the incumbent, but rather those who will lead this country to a whole new level. Place your trust in me, as well as some of the other members who will bring this change to Xisto. Do not trust the lies coming out of the mouth of he who calls himself "Saint".

LMAO, galexcd says there needs to be "CHANGE". I didn't know we could run for forum president~!! If so, I would vote for..............N/A...............You guys would have to open up a debating post. XDDDDDD~!! I rooting for galexcd~!! I have his sig.

Ha Ha :) ......It is looking like a presidential campain rather than trap awards :P .......Anyway tell us guys.....what would you promise for us, if we vote for you? :P

Fight, fight, fight... I never knew you guys took this so serious lol.

They were serious? I thought it was just for fun....... Lol, Running with Scissors, put the galexcd sig as your sig~!! Show some SPIRIT~!!

As a Moderator, I feel it my duty to advise the participants of this Debate that the discussions should remain peaceful, and no spamming flaming is allowed in this Thread.

{I see a smear campaign approaching... }

Ha Ha :) ......It is looking like a presidential campain rather than trap awards :P .......Anyway tell us guys.....what would you promise for us, if we vote for you? :P

If I am elected I promise to post more, spam less, report more posts, and be more helpful in the forums, with the occasionally myCent giveaways.

As a Moderator, I feel it my duty to advise the participants of this Debate that the discussions should remain peaceful, and no spamming flaming is allowed in this Thread.

{I see a smear campaign approaching... }

Yes, please do not forget to heed my warning (quoted below) or this debate might be cut short! Arguing and flaming is not necessary to win. We can win using our wit and more importantly, our writing skill!

Please be respectful of others and most importantly don't spam!

Below this line is my speech to the populous.