xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bluedragon

Help .. Can't Decide Who Should I Be With

There are two girls in my life.One is a School Friend. I didn't have any kind of crush / Love relationship with her. We've been friends for a long time now, since we were kids. We don't really meet up that often but I must say, It its more than 4-5 months I miss her. She doesn't call me either but then Its may be bcoz of my attitude or bcoz she's really busy with her post-graduation. NEways .. Thing is , I think She really likes me , Bcoz she keeps asking me if I can spend some more time with her, walk with her, etc. Second Girl is the one I really like. I feel the butterflies in my stomach every time I am with her :)I can give up anything and everything for her. But she doesn't want to be in a relationship. She just wants to be a good friend and nothing more than that. I dont know what to do.. ? I am confused :PIts kind of funny .. right ?

I would have to say go with the girl who actually has feelings for you. There is no need to chase a girl around who's told you she just wants to be friends. Unless you think she is just playing hard to get. If the first girl already likes you, then what else is there to ponder?

I would have to say go with the girl who actually has feelings for you. There is no need to chase a girl around who's told you she just wants to be friends. Unless you think she is just playing hard to get. If the first girl already likes you, then what else is there to ponder?

I agree with you mate, never try a relationship with somebody who has no feelings for you as they will not love you. I would go with the girl that actually likes you.

I'll try and stick to first girl.. but forgetting second would be the hardest part. ^_^@Running with scissors - I cant stay with two girls that would be cheating :lol:.. I won't do that..

that sums it up nicely, sounds to me as your heart is trying to tell you and not your butterflies. so go with your heart.
Cleaning up a old saying due to the beeps. think with your heart not your Brains.