xisto Community
Jelly

Hi All! Hows it going?

Hi all! I've been looking for a good, free web host for some time, and happened to stumble upon Xisto! The services it offers are amazing, and I'm really hoping to have a good experience using this web host.And so, hello everybody :)

Edited by Jelly (see edit history)

Hello Jelly,

Be sure to look up the information about the new Credit System 3.0, and the need to register at http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61751-free-web-hosting-free-trap17asta-subdomain-hosting-procedure-how-to-order-yournametrap17com-or-yournameastahostcom/.
The site is currently moving to a new system for Free Hosting and registering according to the instructions found at that link is critical to your earning the MyCents to activate your Free Hosting Account.

Also, read the terms of Service, etc in the Xisto readme found here.

The old-fashioned way,,, by making good posts, helping others with their questions, providing assitance and contributing quality posts. Making Spam posts or {cut &paste} posts will reduce your MyCents earned for those postings. Your contributions will be rewarded with the best Hosting you can get for free.

Hi Jelly. Welcome to our Xisto. The best free webhost ever. You'll find best hosting service as well as best community. Just share your knowledge and opinions here. Your contribution to our forum will give you free web hosting. By the way go through the credit system v3 carefully. Enjoy your stay here.... :)

Welcome Jelly!Just to give you a heads up .. this site, services, and it's members are great!Everyone is helpful and friendly, and everything is well documented.Hope you have fun here!

Welcome to Xisto Jelly. Like some of the members said above make sure you read through some of the new credit threads to try to understand it all better. We are in the process of switching credit systems (this new one will be a lot better) so things might seem to much to handle at first but just hang around for a while and you'll find this is the best free hosting site ever.

Hello JellyWelcome to Xisto, the ultimate place to get paid hosting features for free. And now with new credit system Xisto has become more attractive.So Jelly, tell about yourself, what will you do with a site?

Hi all! I've been looking for a good, free web host for some time, and happened to stumble upon Xisto! The services it offers are amazing, and I'm really hoping to have a good experience using this web host.
And so, hello everybody :)

Jelly
Nice to meet you.

Hi Jelly, and welcome!

After just a short amount of time you have already earned a nice amount of myCents, so I suppose you like it here? The hosting is good, and with the new system we are hoping that it will become even better. Others have already filled you in with the basics so I will not repeat. I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and wish you good luck.

So yes, I suppose that is it... :)