xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Evolix

"freewebhost.me" Review My review of FreeWebHost.me

Here is my review of 'FreeWebHost', to be honest, it's not a bad web host. Read on for more information.

First of all, I just want to say that the link to it is actually http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ !

This web hosting service is quite better, now it's Xisto vs FreeWebHost. This host (Xisto) is a Post2Host service, well so is FreeWebHostMe. The great thing about it is that you only require 3 post monthly for the first package, which includes 99 of everything (MySQL Databases, Email Accounts, FTP Accounts) with 5GB of bandwith. However, the second package is bloody too much, which is 300 of everything - but yet it is free! But it requires 5 posts per month, which is not a bad deal. There's only one bad thing about it - their forums is quite dead. There aren't alot of users, threads or posts. And it is a MyBB forum which isn't that popular.

So check out the site and let me know your reviews of this web host. :)

There's only one bad thing about it - their forums is quite dead. There aren't alot of users, threads or posts.

Well the fact that it's only been open a few weeks could have an impact - i.e. it hasn't had the time to get a high search engine ranking, no reviews, no one knows about it, etc. The post limit is quite low though, so while that might be good for a user wanting hosting, the company might suffer due to lack of activity ^_^

I don't think they can boast that you can get free domains though, :lol:

The website is not looking professional. But they are promising too much...1GB space, 15GB bandwidth with 99.9% uptime. Interesting :lol: We have to wait and see. By the way it has only 45 members registered till now. So we can't expect lot of activity with their forum. And also, if it just needs 3 or 5 posts a month how many of them will be active at forums? It will take less than an hour to post 5 posts...So, most of the users post 5 and will leave. So the inactivity continues....until the forum grows to tons of members. ^_^

Edited by xpress (see edit history)

i'm not sure if i'm on the real site because it is one of those sites that comes up when you type in the domain name slightly wrong and they have one of those sites come up that have related links and stuff. but i copied and pasted the link from the topic starters post so i'm not sure whats wrong. there is no link to the forums, or any link to register or anything. but Xisto is better anyway.

I dont think this site would last. They're promising too much with little posts. They have an inactive community, which only requires little posts. The site looks very unprofessional, they dont have much support going on, and it uses MyBB for the forum.

Here is my review of 'FreeWebHost', to be honest, it's not a bad web host. Read on for more information.

First of all, I just want to say that the link to it is actually http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ !

This web hosting service is quite better, now it's Xisto vs FreeWebHost. This host (Xisto) is a Post2Host service, well so is FreeWebHostMe. The great thing about it is that you only require 3 post monthly for the first package, which includes 99 of everything (MySQL Databases, Email Accounts, FTP Accounts) with 5GB of bandwith. However, the second package is bloody too much, which is 300 of everything - but yet it is free! But it requires 5 posts per month, which is not a bad deal. There's only one bad thing about it - their forums is quite dead. There aren't alot of users, threads or posts. And it is a MyBB forum which isn't that popular.

So check out the site and let me know your reviews of this web host. :)

Dear friend even I have gone through the web site and I think its dead now It showed me some options at the left and the right and each options when clicked gave links to different ads or websites even on the hyperlink Domain names its showing classifieds. And I think it is not providing the service any more as you mentioned.?