xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
encryptedwrath

Dead Space A new survival-horror-action game

Dead Space is a new Survival Horror Game based in deep space on board a mining spacecraft. ( deadspacegame.com ). Recently voted the scariest game ever by EA Forums , ahead of the Resident Evil series and Silent Hill. I've played it , and it's incredibly immersive and terrifying. Every second keeps you on edge. I would reccomend you buy it if you own an Xbox 360 , PS3 or PC. It's easily worth the commercial success it's recieved :)

i've heard of that. i've been on the website and watched the trailer and my friend has it and he says its freaky. i didn't believe him cos i've watched many horror movies and played many scary games and i can tell you that games never come close to the horror of movies. but everyone else seems to say that it is freaky so i guess it is. dead space is one of the games i have to get.

My game arrived. Installed and dive into it. Since Facr Cry 2 is acting weird under Windows XP x64 but Dead Space runs really smooth after first installation. The game so far is INDEED horrifying as thing pop out from anywhere and almost every corner will give you goosebumps.Excellent ambient sound and environment. Truly an inspiring masterpiece.