xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sandymc

Army System And Inactivity

Does playing in army system count as active user? although they don't do any posting in one month?I think, a spy rank in army system is not work on my account. It keeps same on the rank... never change although i have increased my number of spies... it is also happen on my sentries rank.One more question, why i can't acces my cpanel via yourwebsite.com/cpanel, but i only able to acces cpanel from the ip address... you know, write and memorize number is more difficult than type the word...please check it out... Thx for Xisto Admin

Playing the army system does NOT count.I dont know about the rankings.To access cPanel go to, yoursite.trap17.com/cpanel/ or yoursite.trap17.com:2082Or, if you have parked a domain into cpane use that domain instead ot yoursite.trap17.com :P

Well you now still have to post no matter what to get hosting credits so you can keep your account active. I dont know about the army system since i dont use it, the only way of being active that i do is posting in the fourms and making my site. The sites got alot stricter with how many lines needed to count as a post and inactivity.

You guys may feel this new posting system a bit tough because most of the people ( more than 70% ) used to be inactive. But the people who are sincerely active will really benefit a lot. As for your Question regarding Activity. Your activity is only counted when you post.