xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shddgfgc

Chandrayaan indias very own indegenous lunar probe

At last india has successfully launched a lunar probe on oct 22 2008 at 0622 hrs IST from Sriharikota .
Well after this launch it will be the sixth country after USA Russia Japan china and Uk to send a probe to moon..
Next year ISRO is also planning to launch another lunar mission chandrayaan 2 and in 2012 isro has plans of an indian walking on the surface of the moon...
I wish it could be me..
For further details go to, kasandias.blogspot.com

Edited by shddgfgc (see edit history)

Yes.........India did it. I am very happy that our country joined the other nations who had mission to moon. With the chandrayan project we too joined them. We should appreciate our scientists to make this a great success. We will have to wait till November 9th for its complete success. Like Chandrayan-I, I hope our Chandrayan-II will also be a success.

Yes it made me proud too....but I would have been prouder if ..India had done something new in this area...We are doing the same thing what other countries did decades before....What I think is India should have gone to do something new.....but , I know the scenario in India....But still..I m very happy over India's success with chandrayan-1....am waiting for nov 9...and hope...what we do with chandrayan 2 is something more than what USA and Russia did..Best of luck India.

Yes it made me proud too....but I would have been prouder if ..India had done something new in this area...We are doing the same thing what other countries did decades before....

We should be proud, because we did it. Not some one else... :)
Suppose you got a new job...You informed it to your parents.
"So what?, Already so many people got jobs and some even retired. Whats special?" :P . How do you feel if your parents ask you like that. But they don't. They feel proud of you. This is just like that.......Hey I'm just kidding...... :P

Anyway, There is something we did for the first time, and we all should proud. This is the cheapest of all missions to moon.
Cheap, even in these costly days....Isn't it special? ;)
Edited by xpress (see edit history)