xisto Community
shadowx

Can Someone Confirm The Update Times On Mycent? I havent been updated in days

Hello everyone, can anyone confirm for me the time it takes for Mycent to be updated? Is it 4-5 hours? If so i think one of two things has happened A.) The system has a little bug or B.) my accounts are no longer linked for some reason I did change my email on the forums and then on the billing page so that could be the cause of the issue. MyCent hasnt been updated for me for about 3 days now (i have just over 300 cents at the time of posting) Can anyone confirm what the issue could be? Or advise me what to do next? (i followed Opaques instructions to set both emails to the same, new email address and submitted a support ticket to confirm i have changed both my emails and notify the admins of this (no reply on that yet).

I can't tell for sure, but it doesn't seem like all accounts are updated at the same time.

I just got updated about 20 minutes ago, but that had been the first time in about 36 hours.

But as for your account being linked, did you get your initial payment? Is there any money at all in your Xisto Billing account?

If you did get an initial payment I don't think it could be anything to do with not being linked. But if you haven't even gotten

one, there is a possibility.

Yeh i got it linked to start with, and then i changed my email on the forums, then i remember and changed it on the billing page too.I just want to make sure i am still linked, im not worried about it not updating yet it just seems everyone else is being updated and mine hasnt

I just got this mail from the Credits System at Xisto:

Dear pyost,

This email confirms that your Xisto - Support account was credited with 1 USD by {Credit System}. To view the deposited Credits online, You will have to login to Xisto - Support.com billing and support area.

https://support.xisto.com/clientarea.php

Your forum myCENT balance will be checked and updated again after 24 hours :-). To collect more myCENTs, we suggest being up-to-date with the latest topics and also using our Feeds to stay alerted.

That would make it 24 hours max, so you probably have some other problem. I saw your post in the "E-mail change" topic, so I take it you didn't change anything manually?

Mycents has been updating shadow, now if you did do an email that could be the problem and you resetting the clock on when to update the mycents but not to sure. Of course, I think it is 4-5 hours for mycent to be updated and not the transer itself, but I wouldn't worry about it to much unless you have $300 and still nothing has happen. I know for me it took like two or three days for myCent to actually kick in for me so if nothing has happen by this weekend send in a support ticket so it can be documented.

yeh i dont think ive had any updates yet so ill give it a while and see what happens. Like i said im not bothered about it not updating yet, i just want to identify if the cause is a problem or just a laggy script. If its a problem ive caused then of course i want to resolve it so it isnt a long term thing. If its just a laggy script then im happy to wait for it to wake up. Ill leave it till monday, about 3 days, and if no updates are forthcoming ill submit a ticket or something.I noticed opaque had like a thousand MyCent's the other day! Rich man! Think im going to start talking to him more often :)

It must be because of the email change. I was updated sometime between 10:00 EST and 3:30 EST. It looks like you haven't been updated in a few days, so it has to do with the system. if i were you I would contact support, and just post like usual. You will still earn MyCENTs, though they won't show up in your billing account.

I just noticed that myCENTs were updated both this and yesterday morning at 9:00AM for me. So it appears its every 24Hours.

Ah okies, im in communications with Xisto - Support now anyway and they are talking with Opaque to get it all resolved and hopefully preventing it happening again in the future to other people :) Ive got nearly $5 now :P I can show off!

i registered with xisto billing and support but what do i do now? i still don't have my cent and i'm really confused lol. can someone tell me what to do?

You are showing a fairly decent amount of MyCents as of the time of this posting. The next time the script cycles through, it will convert the MyCents into XistoDollars and then you are able to purchase Hosting, Domains, and other services via your Xisto Billing account.The conversion script should cycle within 4 to 5 hours.

I am sorry if this is a bit off topic, but is there a reason it is not immediately update? Wouldn't it be easier if that was the case, I would like it better.

The reason it is not immediately updated because of the server load MyCents would take since the forums, billing site and an email being sent each time someone makes 100 cents. That way with the large gap it can all be done at once and the server load won't be as bad if it would be done every few minutes.