xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joeblogg

Would You Actually Buy An Xbox Or Playstation Or Wii?

Would you actually buy an XBOX or Playstation or Wii? - This isn't whether you like it or not!  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It really depends on how much I like the console. But since I like PS3 the most, out of them all, I would go for it! On PS3, all the features are 100% free and accessable etc. I havn't got a PS3 yet, but I was thinking of buying one. Also, the Nintendo Wii is quite interesting. I like it aswell, and it has great games on it. Looking at adverts of it, it doesn't seem pretty bad. I'm just not sure what to buy - Wii or PS3? I might aswell by both, if I have enough money for it.

The Xbox just has so many more games that I like. Even though it bricks up and dies a lot... It's still worth it.I want to play Fable 2 right now. It's so good looking. I want it so much. Ugh.So, the wii is kind of finicky with the motion control, the playstation is just way too expensive for the kind of games it has...I just want the Xbox. Don't hate.

Well i would buy a playstation 3 mainly because of the graphics and the type of games they make. But i dont want to buy one right now maybe when i have left my school as I would get badly addicted to the ps3 as i am addicted to my computer. Frankly if i got a ps3 right now it would mess up my education and make me look like a right mess!

Actually I dont play very many games on consoles anymore I usually play on the PC. But I had to vote for the Wii Since I just bought my son one for his Birthday. He is 6. And he loves video games I have to monitor is time always or he would sit there from the time he gets home from school until his bedtime.