xisto Community
-Sky-

Transfer Account Balance To Paypal Id like to transfer my to PayPal.

Hello guys. :)Is it possible to transfer my myCENTS Account Credit Balance to my PayPal account so I can buy a Counter-Strike: Source Game Server? I need to save and find an easy way to make money online for a 14 slot 100 tickrate game server, for ?14 monthly although I don't have very much in my account balance at this moment. But is it possible to transfer the credits I earn and send to my PayPal? Help with this would be much appreciated. Thank you,-Sky :P

I'm sorry to say this, but I highly doubt that will be possible. This forum would turn into a post for money forum instead of a post for hosting and extras forum. It would be nice to have, but I doubt it will be put in place :P

If so, then damn. I was hoping it'd be possible :) I'll get one soon no doubt.
Thanks willie. :P

-Sky

I expect willielwgg's reply says it all, though to be honest xisto could make a killing by letting you deposit to paypal and taking a 30% or 50% cut.... so if i transferred $10 i would get $5 as i expect xisto gets cash from the mere fact of me posting on this forum (they have to make money somehow).... Tis a shame!

I have to agree with willie, just because this isn't real money, let me say that again, this isn't real money. It make look it because of how the credit system is set up, but where do you think the money is gonna come from if you did make this transfer? I know it isn't going to be xisto or they go broke because everyone would want to transfer their money out and so sad to say the money that your making is for xisto and xisto only.

Yes, all the horrible images you can see for the future of Xisto will come true. Not only that, to gain sympathy, I might have to use my personal picture , probably even sell myself and use my Indian'ness to earn money using one of the "most successful money making strategies" of India .............a.k.a. Begging.

I actually think it would be a pretty cool idea to add something like that.Maybe have it to where myCENTS are only worth 1/2 a cent if you are transferring them out.And to recooperate funds there could be ads on the forums or something. Not really sure how it would all work but it just seems like a good idea.Obviously nobody could make a full-time job out of posting, still, but then again it would cause trap to lose a lot of funds.I personally will stay regardless as to what decision is made, but either way I think it's a great idea, :)

We can give it a thought after 3 months :) Lets see how the CS v3.0 goes... I really do not plan BETA-fy it... :P

I really do not plan BETA-fy it... :)

What did you mean by this? I didn't quite understand... Is it more or less saying that the chances of it becoming a reality are low, or that you don't know yet?

Well argument aside it isn't going to happen right now since myCent is not 100% yet and again where is this money going to come from though if you want to transfer it and to be quite honest that will be a very dangerous business move for xisto, unless one of two things happen. One, xisto becomes another godaddy and thousands upon thousands of accounts are made or two OpaQue strikes it rich and becomes an instant millionaire overnight. Even if this money transfer did go to head expect the transfer ratio to be like one of those pyramid scams that is like .00001 a click or something like that and so you would have to post even more just to make enough money to transfer it on top of the paypal fee's that comes along with.That was one of my first thoughts when v3 went online and that was will they convert my hosting credits to dollars and of course the ever popular joke came that I oculd bankrupt xisto if I asked for $2900 in cash. and not imagine a few hundred accounts with $100 or more and so you see the issue right there and not only would we take profits from xisto but they will be having hard time paying for all the servers and tech support and so like OpaQue said it is a wait and see.

i would hope that opaque can make an exception to this paypal transfer with regards to balance acquired from affiliate earnings. :P if ever, i wish it be separated as a different entity altogether in the xisto client area, and have the option to ADD into our account credit balance to order hosting and stuff, OR be withdrawn via paypal. i have yet to read discussion on the affiliate feature of the system (like how much is the affiliate commission on successful referral orders, etc.), but i suppose opaque will discuss this later on when the new mycents is fully operational. :)