xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
veerumits

Live Without Job Is Very Tedious Job When you have not any job, then this is also a job

When you are not doing any job, you are doing then what ? if we discussuion on this topic , i find that this is also a job that not doing job. you are doing something else you are earning some thing which you are not seen this is seen by the god only or your soul can see this so any body who dont have job dont mind just do what you are doing this is your job one day it give more then your expectation.i my life so many time these period come and i face it.any body who have great idea about this please reply i want to appreciate those who dont have job and living life just like beggar.Thanks

When I'm not either at work or at school you will usually find me either posting on Xisto, or sleeping. My schedule is full enough so thankfully I don't have very many gaps where I don't have to do anything. There is plenty to do on the internet. There are forums to post on, news to read about, blogs to write, media to view, and people to talk to. The internet is my life away from my life. Is that what you were asking? Your post isn't very clear.

Hmmm :P I too don't have a job yet. I completed my B.Tech and in searching for jobs. So I am free most of the time. In my free time, most of the time I am here on trap and share my knowledge with others. Really life with out job is very difficult...that too after completion of graduation. It really depresses me most of the time.

any body who have great idea about this please reply i want to appreciate those who dont have job and living life just like beggar.

But thank god and my parents..I am not living my life as a beggar :) . My parents are very supporting....
But I don't have money to start my website. Then I spent most of my time for searching free web hosts. I found many but most of them were disappointing. Recently, 2 montsh back I fount trap. But I like trap more than for its commuity rather than hosting. Becuase, I am enjoying posting here. Now i am also a part of this great community. I am forgetting all my problems. Just helping everyone with my knowledge. ;)
Hope, I will find a job soon. I will tell all of you, if I get a job. :P
Edited by xpress (see edit history)

Fist of all you exist as a person whether you have a job or not. I have not worked for anyone but myself for about 9 years now and I wouldn't have it any other way!You can work and make money for yourself very easily if you put the same amount of energy and effort doing your own thing as you would have done working for someone else. The thing with most people is they don't think enough of themselves to be able to do anything on thier own.Let's say you don't have a job, but you want money. Now you two choices. Go around filling out application forms, going to interviews, looking for a job that pays you slightly over minimum wage. Or you could take one of your skills that you love doing e.g. make a clay sculpture and sell it for ten thousand dollars. Play guitar in a band or on your own. Write stories. Set up a consultancy company giving advice on your knowledge of tropical fish or computer software or homemade rockets. Use the time you would have spent "looking for a job" to promote your own business. You can even do the same sorts of things. Make appointments, write letters, visit people face to face like you would have done for your job interview - except this time it's not a job interview - it's a company proposal and you ar your own boss, your own salesman, your own person.The other choice is go ahead and work in the factory. Even begging is preferable to me than that. You can be an expert begger and make a killing. Oh - but you're too worried about what people will think of you - get to the factory then. Go and buy cheap stuff from a charity shop and sell it ebay.Damn there are so many ways to make money - way more money than doing a job - but hardly anyone sees it. Only therichest people on earth understand this. it's exactly how they started out.

I think his question is...Like basing it on those who don't even try to get jobs, and instead just go on unemployment or whatever so that they never have to work.For me, it's really a hard decision as to what is the right or wrong answer. I do believe that some people have no real other choice but to go on unemployment or disability, but on the other hand there are many, many other people who fake their way into the systems for the sole purpose of never having to earn what they have.Overall, it really just depends on how you look at it all.

yes money is every thing , so collect it from any way. but my heart is not gives permission to do wrong work. any way i have gone in right direction.
i left my real job on last month, now a day i am doing study php+mysql and also designing and developing ecommerce website, so you can say that i am not standing free , i have a job.
but after reading your reply i have power to do more work and my energy is recovered.

thanks

Fist of all you exist as a person whether you have a job or not. I have not worked for anyone but myself for about 9 years now and I wouldn't have it any other way!You can work and make money for yourself very easily if you put the same amount of energy and effort doing your own thing as you would have done working for someone else. The thing with most people is they don't think enough of themselves to be able to do anything on thier own.
Let's say you don't have a job, but you want money. Now you two choices. Go around filling out application forms, going to interviews, looking for a job that pays you slightly over minimum wage. Or you could take one of your skills that you love doing e.g. make a clay sculpture and sell it for ten thousand dollars. Play guitar in a band or on your own. Write stories. Set up a consultancy company giving advice on your knowledge of tropical fish or computer software or homemade rockets. Use the time you would have spent "looking for a job" to promote your own business. You can even do the same sorts of things. Make appointments, write letters, visit people face to face like you would have done for your job interview - except this time it's not a job interview - it's a company proposal and you ar your own boss, your own salesman, your own person.
The other choice is go ahead and work in the factory. Even begging is preferable to me than that. You can be an expert begger and make a killing. Oh - but you're too worried about what people will think of you - get to the factory then. Go and buy cheap stuff from a charity shop and sell it ebay.
Damn there are so many ways to make money - way more money than doing a job - but hardly anyone sees it. Only therichest people on earth understand this. it's exactly how they started out.

Theres so much to say about the whole "Work ethic".I mean,before the industrial revolution most people lived in rural areas and would work seasonally(i.eharvest season).Basically they were working for themselves.They were workingto provide lifes necessities. Since the industrial revevolution,basically we are working too much for surplusand too much for somebody else.To buy some ceo another house or yacht basically.We get pushed into40 hour a week ruts.We are told this "40 hour a week grind" is right. Somebody,basically an honest person goes through some hard times,andgets judged for that.One could call it discrimination really.That's the life and the times we live in though.One has to keep busy though.Ideally it is best to make money from your hobbies.To make money from doing things that you enjoy doing.That's wishfull thinking.